|3.||operation iraqi freedom|
Most pointless military operation since the Cursades.
Just goes to show you that one man playing with fire can get an entire country burned.
|1.||Operation Iraqi Freedom|
A cop out name chosen because Operation Iraqi Liberation has the initails O.I.L.
We're in Iraq for O.I.L.
|2.||Operation Iraqi Freedom|
A Bullshit, manufactured catchphrase used by the Bush administration to deceive the American Public.
In truth, it refers to Mr. Bush's personal crusade to avenge his father's inability to capture Saddam.
It is the Bullshit operation by the US Military to invade Iraq - which all began when Mr. Bush started lying about "weapons of mass destruction."
What a coincidence that these supposed weapons DIDN'T EVEN EXIST after we sent our troops to DIE in the Middle East.
The same type of political bullshit which came to define the Vietnam War era
There goes Mr. Bush lying to us again. Oh well, just another "Operation Iraqi Freedom"
|4.||Operation Iraqi Freedom|
All: This comes from retired Admiral Martin Carmody and has some bona fides associated with it as he still is "connected" in Washington circles. Take it for what it is worth to your particular point of view.more...
SINCE MAY 1, 2003 Interesting points to remember when we read all the negatives that are printed daily. Since President Bush declared an end to major combat on May 1...
· The first battalion of the new Iraqi Army has graduated and is on active duty.
· Over 60,000 Iraqis now provide security to their fellow citizens.
· Nearly all of Iraq's 400 courts are functioning.
· The Iraqi judiciary is fully independent.
· On Monday, October 6 power generation hit 4,518 megawatts -exceeding the prewar average.
· All 22 universities and 43 technical institutes and colleges are open, as are nearly all primary and secondary schools.
· By October 1, Coalition forces had rehabbed over 1,500 schools - 500 more than scheduled.
· Teachers earn from 12 to 25 times their former salaries.
· All 240 hospitals and more than 1200 clinics are open.
· Doctors’ salaries are at least eight times what they were under Saddam.
· Pharmaceutical distribution has gone from essentially nothing to 700 tons in May to a current total of 12,000 tons.
· The Coalition has helped administer over 22 million vaccination doses to Iraq's children.
· A Coalition program has cleared over 14,000 kilometers of Iraq's 27,000 kilometers of weed-choked canals, which now irrigate tens of thousand...