a magical place where add ons flock like the salmon of capistrano, where mr chompers chip like theres no tomorrow, where joe cooks burgers and still drives a $150 pickup, where all outside employees show up blasted from the night before, where stories about bangin broads, spittin misters, grout is scratched out, where spf tennis games get out of hand, where frisbees fly like nasa, where food orders arrive all day erday, where hunover employees get picked up by shuttles after crashin whips, where chocolates where guests sandals, where b-b-q stuff was born, where we describe let me see your grill competitions, where buffetts take place on the kiosk, where hungover mitches sleep at the tpc course for a dersert open, where 30 packs are always carried into the cart storage, where everyone hates hartman, where we fill coolers the night before, where hes fat and lazy like a bitch...tune in next week
RIP: durkin, shaw, patrick, first, humphries, amaya
maintenance breaks into loziers car at the desert course
1) A word used to describe an area that has a much higher density than the surrounding area; clustered. This could either be the downtown of the central city in a larger metropolitan area (the skyscraper distict) or a clustered villiage/hamlet surrounded by forest\cropland\open desert.
2) Traditionally, areas where employment came from non-primary sources (secondary and tertiary). However, modern industry tends to take place over an area that has little of the density needed to truly be considered urbanized.
3)Associated with African-American or Hip-Hop culture.
4) Not suburban.
1) Believe it or not, a dense clustered villiage or hamlet surrounded by open countryside is very much in fact, urban.
An estate, set back from the road on 5 or more acres, a house space or more away from their neighbors near the metropolitan centre, now that's just not urban.
2)While the economy of our metropolitan area is considered urban, the density of the industrial parks is low enough to render that term laughable.
3)There is a store in Paducah near Lowertown that sells urbanwear and other aspects of urban or hip-hop culture.
4)Theres nothing sadder than a bunch of people living in low density suburbia calling themselves "urban".
A common sound heard in the popular computer game 'conflict desert storm'.If you listen closely, you can hear the iraqi soldiers shouting 'kagool!'
Bradley - "ere, Connors, open fire on those iraqi's", Random Iraqi soldier - "Kagool!!!"
1. the finest of cigars produced in the land of Fidel Castro.
2. the sexually perverse act of placing plastic wrap over a person's open mouth and proceeding to defecate into the plastic wrap. The poop slides into the person's mouth with the aid of the plastic and provides a satisfying cigar like treat at 98.6 degrees.
On a cold winter night after a fine meal of red beans and rice and a cup of Joe, Mary often asks John to light up the fire place and treat her to a Cuban cigar for desert.
A quiet little town nestled in the heart of the Finger Lakes of central New York. Home to unemployed factory workers, struggling small businesses, uncool people, virgins, untrustworthy Italians, men that drive trucks that are too expensive for them, fat freshmen with huge dicks, car washes, boys who are scared to move into their apartments, kids who drive around and smoke pot, crackhead policemen, multiple police forces, stuck-up worldly genius girls who have never left the county except to go to the mall, trap shooting, little league, heavy mom influence, Jack, kids who think they are awesome, kids who lie about how much gas is in their car, keystone ice, heavily modified Mustangs, rolling stops, loud cars whose drivers take a long time to shift, people who cross the street at the wrong time, multiple nursing homes, burnt out high school teachers, garages full of stolen goods, paries with one girl, make-out sluts, girls basketball games, free 100's, poker games, trailer parks, free cell phones, loud freight trains, no open lunch, the county fairgrounds, the county offices, the canal, seneca meadows landfill, silver creek, large tax increases, world of warcraft, fishing, people who don't answer their cell phones, liquor stores, convenience stores that always have cops at them, community college students, mood swings, girls who play games with virgins' hearts, Thurston, people who are 100% Italian, Catholics, people who steal stuff, con artists, demolition derbies, P&C, Mc...more...
The most modern, westernized and european country in the middle east.more...
-Lebanon is the only country in the middle east with no desert.
-The ancient Phoenician civilization is now present day Lebanon
-Lebanese people are an ethnic mix of French, Arabic and Italian. When the Romans invaded Jerusalem in the year 70 CE, they settled in the Bekaa valley. This is why there are Roman Ruins in Baalbeck. After the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the French colonized Lebanon and settled in and brought their culture and influence into the cities. The Lebanese Christians are Maronite, descents of French Catholics. While Lebanon is a middle eastern country made up of Arabic people they were also influenced by european cultures.
- Country with the best food in the middle east. Kebabs, garlic sauce, rice and tabooleh is the best!
- The only country to have fashion designers in LVMH outside of Europe. Armani, Chanel, Valentino, etc are all European, but Lebanons designers: Elie Saab, Reem Acra, Zuhair Murad and Abed Mahfouz have Haute Couture fashion houses in Paris and Milan as well.
- Lebanon is called the "Switzerland of the Middle East" and its main city Beirut is called "The Paris of the middle east"
-Beirut is the most modern and European city in the middle east.
-Lebanon is known for having the most beautiful women in the world. Men in all the Muslim countries are told in Madrasas (arabic schools) that they should Pray to Allah(SWT) to get a Lebanese wife. All the Sports Illus...
It is where you open your mouth wide enough to lip the pussy and tounge the anus at the same time, and blow.
Mark - Dude, I gave you mom a dirty shoenfeldt last night, man. She loved it and wants me to come over tonight for it again.