1. a noodley soup thing thats really good
2. a puertorican boy that someone cough cough should spend more time wit
1. these chiken oodles is good as hell whered ya getem
2. oodles is sittin ova there waitin for ya
Slang term; to squeeze through something that has a tight fit.
OR to just make it passed or out of a sticky situation OR to just plain escape.
1. Did you see that little dog get through there. She oodled through that fence like no ones business.
2. The police had him surrounded but he oodled out of there by the skin of his teeth.
3. Man, the boss is going on and on. I wish I could oddle out of this fucking room!
a lot (of something), plenty of something
I have oodles of time but nothing to do with it.
Much of something, plenty, lots
We have oodles of cash, to give you!
a large amount of something, usually either fun, or semen
"i pumped oodles and oodles of jis all over her ass"
it was oodles of fun
A london slang word for an ounce of weed. Possibly a play on the De La Soul song Oodles of O's.
Tony: "How much draw do you wanna get?"
Alfie: "Shall we get an Oodle?"
A gay form of measurement.
Tim: That party was oodles of fun!
Mike: Are you gay?
an acronystic term which stems from "ODL," Officer Of Da Law
Got pulled over by a fucking oodle tonight. Damn I'm pissed off.