the essential part of quizon's notorious baja chicken
Lady: Hi! What can I get for you?
Hungry Guy: I would like a large baja chick with EXTRA onions!
an ingenius term popularized by men's ncaa basketball commentator bill raftery; used only at times when an indelible impression is left on the audience by a performer.
most notably, 'onions' was used to describe the incredible string of game-winning shots hit by syracuse guard gerry mcnamara.
'down to three seconds. . mcnamara with the runner at the buzzer. . . . . onions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
40 things you didnt need to know about onions:
1. Onions are vegetablesmore...
2. Onions are edible
3. They make you cry…
4. They make good dip
5. Onions grow underground
6. They taste bad raw
7. They give you bad breath
8. Onions come in 3 designer colours (red yellow and white)
9. They can predict the weather in winter
10. They go good in a BBQ
11. They are not sweet
12. Onions have layers
13. If you chew gum while cooking them you wont cry
14. They are about 30 calories
15. They can be sliced, chopped and diced
16. Onions are shallots cousin
17. They can be pickled
18. Onions are like ogres
19. They can be peeled
20. They are highly water based
21. Onion breath can be cured with some parsley
22. Onion in Japanese is onion
23. If you leave them out in the sun for too long they start to grow roots
24. They are eaten heaps in Libya
25. The heaviest onion was 10 pounds and 14 ounces
26. Onions don’t grow on the moon
27. Onion spelled backwards is noinO
28. They are not like cakes
29. Onion is pronounced UN-YIN
30. If onion was a number it would be 151491514
31. An onion can make a bland sauce
32. Onions has 3 vowels
33. Onions have skins
34. Onions don’t like garlic
35. there are nice deep fried as rings
36. Onion rhymes with bunion
37. Onions make really bad gifts…
38. Alliumphobia is the fear of smelling onion and garlic
39. Onions wont stop vampires…
40. Onions should NEVER be juiced
A slang alternative for testicles.
Lando Calrissian: "Why, you slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindler. You've got some huge onions comin' here, after what you pulled." (feints, laughs) "How you doin', you old pirate? So good to see you!"
an emotion somewhere between sadness, frustration and anger usually characterized by being confronted by a problem or situation which you have no capacity to resolve or overcome.
Ex 1. There are 50, 000 gallons of oil draining into the ocean in the gulf of mexico daily. It feels like onions.
Ex 2. When my boyfriend sold my priceless collection of pokemon cards on ebay, without telling me, for money to buy cigarettes, it felt like onions.
A delicious food which if eaten raw with your nose plugged actually tastes just like apple until you unplug your nose. Also a favorite food of most badgers.
Badgers are known to like ONIONS but if you were to offer an onion to a badger who was full, he would probably decline your offer.
bomb ass weed. point blank, period.
"whatchu been up to, son?" "shit, man. i been shoving HEAVY onions." "oh yeah? spark it up."