a band with lyrics full of ironies and paradoxes such as "night on the sun" , "good times are killing me" however they do have an innovative sound and highly clever lyrics with sweet one liners for those 16 year old bloggers. However they are not indie. at least not anymore. they are signed to Sony Bmg music. they are a main stream band however this isn't to say anything bad about their high quality.
modest mouse is a great band man, I'm kind of sad that their next album will carry more of a commercial anxiety. like float on.
An insult, meaning 'fuck off'; from the British film "The Football Factory"
One of those great, frequently relevant one-liners. Now hijacked by chavs, making it sound less impressive than when it was only quoted by those who'd actually seen the movie.
"Jog on you muggy little cunt!"
The funniest show known to mankind. Makes fun of Michael Jackson, Kirstie Ally, George Bush, Saddam Husein. You name it. This guy is the funniest man in the world, not only does he make fun of other people but himself. You can't not laugh at this guy. Especailly his Drummer Max Weinberg, when they have stare downs. Max's one liners kill me. Just watch the FUCKING show!!!
Conan O'Brian: ...and we have a wonderful show tonite, don't we Max?!
Conan: Max... lay off the drugs
Max: will do Conan
|60.||I said, you look fat in those pants!|
An effective rebuttal used by a man who has just been denied dancing privileges with the woman of his choice in a noisy club.
Man (yelling over the music): "DO YOU WANT TO DANCE?"
Woman (with a disgusted look on her face): "Not a chance!"
Man: "WHAT? NO. I SAID, YOU LOOK FAT IN THOSE PANTS!"
1) Great martial artist. He'd kick any of your asses.
2) Horrible actor, don't kid yourself. Even HE knows he's not a good actor.
3) Star of many great movies (eg. Missing In Action) and TV shows (eg. Walker Texas Ranger).
4) Center of the internet craze of "Chuck Norris Facts", where people made up one liners about how amazing Chuck Norris is. They were hilarious when they came out in early-mid 2005, but now everyone and their dead grandma has heard these jokes, and they're getting old.
Chuck Norris himself has offered commentary on these jokes:
"I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as 'Chuck Norris facts.' I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, 'Against All Odds?' They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, 'The Justice Riders', released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts."
No matter how many people abuse these jokes, Chuck Norris' tears will ALWAYS cure cancer, yet he will NEVER cry!
|62.||date my mom|
a "reality" dating show, that has even worse acting and one-liners than all the other shitty MTV dating shows. The object of the show is someone dating the candidates mother, one of which is hotter than their daughter, and one team of girls are insanely fat.
1. MTVeenager- LyKe OmGz Dat mI mOM WuZ S00000000 GooD L4sTN1GhT!11!!11!! LOLERZ
2. Date My Mom has worse acting than internet hardcore.
1. online rallying center for assorted liberals, progressives and left-leaning independents that are fed up with the Democratic Party's right-wing tilt - and prove it by campaigning for right-wing candidates like Al Gore, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton<br>
2. a wet dream for Seattle's liberal peace pussies, who prefer to rant about a problem rather than lift a finger to fix it
3. hypocritical online forum that criticizes Republican corruption while ignoring the sins of the National Education Association, which supports the corrupt Democratic Party
Democratic Underground is a great place to keep up on current events and pick up some cool political nicknames, insults or one-liners. Now if I could just find a collection of armchair politicians who are interested in fixing a problem or two...