The phrase that people say that suck at everything
but is the best in their little village where they live when they lose in a team-based. Normally followed by a really bad yo momma
John: God dude, you really suck at everything
Gaylord: what, you wanna go one on one, because I'm in your mom's bed.
John: (pause) Wow... really?
1. A game where the only opponents are two people playing against each other.
2. Also know as speedballing; a mixture of cocaine and herion, most often injected.
1. Jack says to Tommy, "Let's play a game of one on one"
2. After getting out of lock-up, I said to myself, "I'm 'bout ready to head downtown and gets me a one on one!!"
, where you (and only you) play against one other person
I played against Santiago in a one on one basketball
if youre in a san francisco neighborhood such as the mission
, and you hear a guy calling out "one on oners, one on oners", hes not challenging you to a game of basketball.
An informal code of street fighting, not allowing bystanders to interfere in the fight.
Hey bitch-ass, let's square it up one-on-one in the midldle of the street!
when your boss invites you to a business lunch.
1. When you go from dating someone to being in an exclusive relationship.
2. Becoming someone's boyfriend or girlfriend.
Friend 1: Dude, when are you guys gonna go one on one?
Friend 2: I'm not ready for a relationship yet.
Friend 1: I thought you were going one on one with her.
Friend 2: Naw, man. I don't want to give up the other pussy