Sometimes used as an expression meaning "Oh my God, What the Fuck, be back quick!" in a chat room indicating something extraordinary has happened irl and the chatter is checking it out.
The cat electrocutes itself. Jimmy types in his chat box "OMGWTFBBQ"
A meaningless acronym which most often stands for "Oh My God What The Fuck Barbeque." It most likely originated on Something Awful (somethingawful.com). It can be interpreted simply as gibberish, or used when one wants to emphasize one's own incoherence, lack of understanding, or to mock others.
It usually has an air of mockery, specifically with regard to teenagers who a lot of use three-letter acronyms.
Example #1 (def: incoherence)
Computer Nerd #1: I mean, just because it's https doesn't mean it's fucking legit
Computer Nerd #2: Yeah, I'm sure those idiot script kiddies would love to get their hands on a secure server so they could grab some more AOL passwords before they hit up the child pr0n
Non Computer Nerd: OMGWTFBBQ please kill me
Example #2 (def: mockery)
Teenager #1: so i was all like, stacy, if u want a loser like steve for your boyfriend go ahead!!!!
Teenager #2: lol
Teenager #3: omg i can't believe u said that!!
Cynical Generation X-er: OMGWTFBBQ
September 3, 2007 Urban Word of the Day
"Oh my God, What the fuck, Barbeque." A parody of internet acronyms, used sarcastically. It can be used at the same times one would use "omgwtf".
MATT DAMON IS OMG SOOOO HAWT!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!!1111!!
A preoccupied vegan named Hugh
picked up the wrong sandwich to chew.
He took a big bite
before spitting, in fright,
Linking two commonly used chatroom abbreviations, namely omg and wtf, and appending bbq. Can be used to imitate and ridicule people who furtively use the afore-mentioned abbreviations.
Ditzy 11 year old clown - "w0t? Omg wtf rofl wtf man omg lololz"
Partycrashing Smartass - "Omgwtfbbq I r teh l33t dipshittings."
The only kind of BBQ that's worthy of God
God:What kind of BBQ is it?
Devil: a OMGWTFBBQ
God: oh, im deff going
Used to parody the overuse of various internet abbreviations such as LOL, OMG, WTF, IM, etc. Literally means "Oh my god. What the fuck. Barbecue.
She mocked the ten year old on AIM by typing: "ORLI IS OMG SOOOO HAWT!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!!1111!!"
1) An exaggerated spoof on the excessive use of Internet abbreviations such as OMG and WTF.
2) A filk song that can be found at the Funny Music Project website (thefump.com). Essentially a long string of gamer and nerd jokes, set to barn-dance music (although that description doesn't quite do it justice).
3) A barbecue party that is likely to be a great success.
4) A huge overreaction to something trivial.
1) "OMGWTFBBQ! There's a skull-level tauren in Ammen Vale!" (Yelled out loud by the tauren, who's there to scare lowbies and knows that anything he says will get encoded anyway.)
2) "I'm going to buy the high-quality recording of OMGWTFBBQ; that song is funny as hell."
3) "Can you get the day off? Bill's throwing a party that promises to be a real OMGWTFBBQ."
4) "Why are you catering such an OMGWTFBBQ? It's couples counseling, not a divorce!"