(1) (n.) the art of sex coinciding with a pole and macaroni.
(2) (n.) a sex position that requires at least ten hours of moonlight.
(3) (v.) to hump so rapidly as to create fire.
(4) (adj.) humpable in the moonlight.
(1) "Damn Megan. You and Evan went home for some oingo-boingo Saturday night?"
(2) "Megan's plans for oingo-boingo with Evan were foiled by the absence of moonlight."
(3) "I oingo-boingo all night long with Evan Ponic."
(4) "Wow that foreign exchange student named Evan is so oingo-boingo."