An expression used by many, but none more than by Greto the Dorito. Oh yeah!, can imply many different things on the chain. It can express excitement, happiness, I'm the man, you da man, he's da man, this is da bomb, she's da bomb, etc.
Ex. #1: Man, the chain is blowin' up my inbox dawg!
Response: Oh yeah!
Ex. #2: Man, Greto said he munched on that beaver last night.
Response: Oh yeah!
The slogan of the kool aid man, used jokingly by people after another person says 'Oh No' or something very serious.
Judge: I sentence you to 24 months in prison
Lois: Oh no.
Meg: Oh no.
Brian: Oh no.
Kool Aid Man: OH YEAH!
The Kool-aid man's catchphrase.
- Oh no!
- Oh no!
(Kool-Aid Man bursts through wall)-Oh Yeah!
Oh Yeah? is a verbal return to an action or more likely the oral depiction of an action (that may or may not have happened) to which the author of this phrase does not like. This is usually quite a startling way of saying "Over my dead body
". Oh yeah? is 'most always followed by physical violence and expletives galore.
Traffic cop: Sir, I'm going to have to tow your car, you parked in the disabled space for two minutes.
Gumba: Oh yeah? Here's a better idea, you goddam little ratbastard!
*sound of nose being broken*
when you do what you want!!!!!
an expression used by Quagmire in the hit cartoon Family Guy.
my girlfriend thinks im a psyco...oh yeah!
1. a more relaxed way to say "Oh yes!".
2. the catchphrase the the Kool Aid Man
says when he breaks thru a wall.
3. a hit by the legendary band Roxy Music
that came out in the early 80s. The chorus refers to a song playing on a car radio that has the "rhythm of rhyming guitars" - yet ironically the Roxy Music hit song itself is more dominated by synthesizers. The song mentioned in the chorus (the one playing on the radio) is titled "Oh Yeah".
4. a 1986 New Wave
hit from the movie "Ferris Beuler's Day Off". It's by the band Yello.
1. "...Oh yeah! Oh yeah-eh-ehh! Yeah yeah! Yeah yeah! Yeah yeah! Yeah yeah! Ow!..." The B-52's "Cosmic Thing
2. The bricks tumble from the wall! Crashing into the scene is... it's the KOOL AID MAN! He's carrying a pitcher of ice cold Kool Aid. Yayyyyyyyy for Kool Aid!
The Kool Aid Man says, "Ohhhhh yeeeaaahhh!". Hooooooray for Kool Aid!
3. "...They're playing "Oh Yeah" on the radio. Ohhhhhhhh..."
Roxy Music "Oh Yeah"
4. The song "Oh Yeah" by Yello plays right at the end of the movie "Ferris Beuler's Day Off".
5. "... You'd like to think you're immune to the stuff. Oh yeah. Sheeee-eee..." Robert Palmer "Addicted to Love"
6. In pompy boring old stuff shirt muckety-muck
snobby high society
flicks people say, "Oh yes!", "Hear hear!", "Tut tut!", "well I declare!" and "Judas Priest!
" and such. Ordinary people today say "oh yeah" among other things : )