Usually said in a derogatory or dismissive way, as if to insinuate that something shown or mentioned, is of no real interest at all, has been seen before, even, or especially when the item is brand new, unique and very splendid
Andy showed Chris his brand new, custom made wanking mitt
Oh THAT wanking mitt... said Chris
|2.||oh that's pretty|
Something that is ugly, manky, distasteful etc can be described like this.
Upon seeing a sqaushed badger
"oh that's pretty".
When you are walking through the halls of your school and you see a hot chick with a nice ass. You don't know her but you feel like you should say something to tell her shes hot. So you say "oh butt" so you are satisfied that you actually said something...
You walking down the hall and you pass a girl
You turn around and see that she has a NICEEEE ass
Yell out, "OH BUTT"
1)"Thats head" is what a person says after seeing someone doing an action that only a certain person does.
2) Making sayings of what that person does but then exaggerate what they do.
3) Or giving a person more props than he/she needs.
1) Bob- I spin away like a running back! *spins 3 times.
Steve- Oh that's head.
2) Johnny- Micheal Jordan can jump over New York City!
Ricky- Oh that's head!
3) Curtis- Who's the best singer ever?
Jamie- Ja Rule
Curtis- OH THAT'S HEAD!!!
|5.||National "That's What She Said" Day|
An unofficial holiday created by Facebook users. It is said to occur on October 13th of each year. On this day, one is supposed to be especially vigilant of sexual innuendo and double entendre in their conversations with others. When a statement is made that fits the latter characteristics one is to reply with "that's what she said".
Jessica: "I thought it would be longer."
Rob: "That's what she said!"
Jessica: "Ew, pervert!"
Rob: "No, No - it's okay. It's National "That's What She Said" Day."
Jessica: "Oh, that makes sense."
|6.||Oh samantha (sammy)|
1. The hottest boy in a small town.
2. A hot boy considered gay
3. One fine piece of ass.
OH SAMANTHA (sammy)!
we should start a fan club for him.
|7.||that was me|
1. Part of a description of how you once were.
2. Said in reply to "my bad" polite way to say that it really was your own fault,
1. In West Philadelphia, that was me -Fresh Prince Gansta Rap
2. *John accidentally bumps into Jake*
Jake: My bad
John: Oh that was me dude.