1) Your Venn English Homework
2) You left your keys locked inside your car
3) You just trip and scrape both of your knees.
You "Oh shit! I left mine at home!"
2. An expression used to indicate the state of being impressed.
2. "Oh shit! Did you see that African man jump that fence when the police sirens came this way?
in an expression of:
1) Impending trouble- When you got a blunt in your hand,
and the po-po appears around the corner;
2) Chargin- When someone finds out a dirty secret
that involves YOU or you're losing in a game;
and/or 3) Catastrophe- at the last second before a
EIther way, you are screwed, dude.
on the corner when he saw the 5-O rollin' in like
bad weather. "Oh shit!" he thought as he dropped his
last fattie in to the sewer. The cops looked him over,
but Derek didn't get busted for possession.
Example #2- When Henry's mom found his web-blog,
all he could say was, "Ohhhhhhhhhh shit."
Example #3- *SCRRRRREEEEECCCCCHHHHH!!* "OH SHIT!!!"
was the last words that Susan said as her car crashed
into the guy's parked Beamer. If the collision doesn't
nearly kill her, the owner of the car-now-turned-hoopty
will, either with a tire iron or a lawsuit.