1. An exclamation. Used to attract the attention of an Olivia Chance, preferably, but can also be used in other situations. The original Oh Chance was spoken in a slightly southern accent in response to the original Olivia Chance.
2. A silly style of contemporary dance. Influences of hip-hop, jazz, and interpretive.
1. "why! it's Oh Chance!"
2. "Oh Chance!"
3. Look, it's Olivia Oh Chancing... Oh Chance!"
A 12-year-old kid that got popular for singing a covered version of Lady GaGa's "Paparazzi" at a talent show and putting it on YouTube..
Ellen DeGeneres found him and put him on her show and he's been on there like, twice now, I think..
A lot of people compare him to Justin Bieber, but Greyson's voice is much better imo..
The only thing that bothers me are the stupid teen girls that think he's "oh so HOTT!!" when he's a little 12-year-old boy.. wtf is wrong with you??
JB Fan: omg there's this new guy named Greyson Chance and he's like, sooo hott and he's JUST like Justin Bieber!!!!
Person: Umm, not really.. His voice is like, 10 times better and he's 12-fuckin'-years-old, get over yourself!!
|3.||Oh My Chad|
A version of oh my god, originating in the Disney channel series Sonny With a Chance. Commonly used by screaming fangirls. Sometimes shortened to OMC.
Person 1: Do you like the movie Starstruck?
Person 2: Oh my Chad, it's amaing!
Yu-Gi-Oh, although a brilliant anime and manga, is misunderstood by most North American lamers. Recently, uncut versions of the show were released, and have been selling like crazy. I was very happy when I found out they were making uncut versions. Anyway lamers, lets clear your lamer minds.
1. The English version sucks because it is badly dubber (although, the English track on the uncut DVDS is pretty good...though most of you probably watch it subbed anyway.
2. It is not a kids show. The unedited version of the show is rated PG to TV14 and the manga is rated teen.
3. The whole "OMG! JAPAN IS USING IT TO SELL US THEIR CRAP THING!!!!" is also lame, the real first season of Yu-Gi-Oh didn't invlove cards at all, but people liked the idea of the issue of the manga he did use them so he decided to use them more.
4. If you make fun of someone for playing this, you might as well go make fun of people for playing Halo and chess. THEY ARE FREAKING GAMES! Who cares if you don't like them? People like to have their fun.
Yu-Gi-Oh is a good anime/manga series if you look over lame stereotypes and give it a chance.
To pack a vehicle to full, but usually over full capacity. Humour ensues.
"Oh, Chance is coming too? Looks like we're niggerpacking the douchemobile."
"Shit. He smells."
|6.||the s*** has hit the fan|
An expression used to convey the utter hopelessness of a situation, given that everything has gone wrong with little or no chance of salvaging.
Biff: "Hey, Melvin - you know how you and your twin brother have been swapping girlfriends every other week?"
Melvin: "Hellz yeah...pretty sweet, huh?"
Biff: "Not really...someone spilled the beans, and now your girlfriends know."
Melvin: "OH NOES!! The s*** has hit the fan!!"
|7.||Oh for fuck's sake|
When you either start or hear someone start a sentence with this you know that you/they have had enough and everyone else should shut up or preferably get out of the area
Usually souted at the highest possible level "Oh for fuck's sake how many motherfucking son of a bitch twatting cunting shit licking times do i have to tell you ... shut up"