|1.||Occupy Wall Street|
A movement made up of a bunch of lazy, self entitled loudmouths who, after years of having no friends on account of their encompassingly annoying qualities, got together to scream, yell, and vandalize to feel like they were part of something. This lame embarrassment of humanity was only strong for one season, fall of 2008, and once the cold of winter came, these pussies gave up and "Occupy" was never the same. Currently, they claim to be strong but that is only on twitter where no one but retards like Kim Kardashian and Justin Beiber hold any sway.
Loser with no friends: "I'm part of occupy, also known as Occupy Wall Street, OWS"
Me: "So, at 22, you bitch about not having things you have not worked for and do not deserve?"
Loser with no friends: "The government is wrong, banks are wrong"
Me: "You're nowhere near Wall Street, you're in Folsom California and your father is a surgeon while your mom is a pediatrician. The government should shoot you."
|2.||Wall Street President|
OBAMA - The Wall Street President.
1. Shake-Down. Obama said to Wall Street, "My administration is the only thing between you and the pitchforks." Receive $$.
2. Protection Money. Donate to Obama campaign and Dept. of Justice (Holder) will give you protection. Receive more $$$.
3. Occupy Wall Street. Use unions and kids to beat-up on Wall Street to get elected. Secure future $$$$.
The Wall Street President - Obama got the money game down.
|3.||Shit is fucked up and bullshit|
Commentary on the economy during 2011 Occupy Wall Street protests. The grammar may be wrong, but the sentiment is there.
Suit: Get a job you lazy hippie!
Protester: Hey man, don't you know shit is fucked up and bullshit on Wall Street? There aren't any jobs left.
|4.||Occupy Wall Street funding|
George Soros (worth $22 billion) founder of the ultra-secretive Democracy Alliance, a billionaires’ club, which wants to transform America into a Totalitarian nation, so that we are easier to rule and loot.
The group Alliance for Global Justice has been assigned to manage grants from George Soros’ the Open Society Institute and from the left-wing, the Tides Foundation that allows high-profile donors to give secretly to radical causes.
Founded in 1998, the Alliance, which is headquartered in Washington, D.C., has a long history of anti-American activism. The Alliance and its resident, Katherine Hoyt,
Other causes supported by the Alliance include the antiwar group World Can’t Wait (a spinoff of the Revolutionary Communist Party), and Courage to Resist, which encourages U.S. soldiers to desert and supports accused traitor Bradley Manning of WikiLeaks infamy. Its leaders also have an abiding hatred of Israel. The Alliance has funded anti-Israel groups including Israeli Anarchists Against the War and Bil’in Center for Joint Struggle.
Who are involved in the Occupy Wall Street funding? George Soros et al, who want to collapse America and Europe, so that they can rule and loot the little people globally.
|5.||Occupy Wall Street funding|
The system in which thousands of average people all over the country and all of the world each donate a modest amount of money to help support a worthy cause that will bring about positive change in the United States.
Joe donated $10 to help with the Occupy Wall Street funding.
|6.||Occupy Wall Street (OWS)|
A movement comprised of classless sheep claiming to be leaderless. The OWS crowd has a propensity for public urination & defecation, littering like it’s cool, engaging in acts of violence against police, not giving a fuck about people who are worse off than them (homeless), hating on corporations, worshiping certain corporate leaders (Jobs) and engaging in zealous consumerism.more...
The OWS crowd largely consists of the following:
1. College students whose parents pay for school, iphones, cars, and clothes.
2. Recent college graduates unable to find/keep jobs because they a) have unreasonable expectations of the job/salary a degree qualifies them for or b) think that having a degree is a good excuse to refuse to do minimum wage work or to do half-assed work because they feel they deserve a better job.
3. Hippies who are dissatisfied with the way their life panned out and fail to see how the poor decisions they made could have led to their current circumstances.
4. Thugs, rapists, thieves, and would be assassins that thrive on the chaos that the movement creates.
Shelby: As the OWS movement leadership prefers to work behind the scenes the only known leader is a Border Collie named Shelby in Denver, Colorado. Shelby being a sheepdog is a fitting choice to lead this group and the decision has largely been hailed as the most intelligent decision made by the movement so far.
|7.||OWS (Occupy Wall Street) Shower|
I overslept and didn't have time for a real bath,so I just took an OWS (Occupy Wall Street) shower instead.