Parent: Yes of course, Johnny.
-one week later-
Kid: Can I order my shirt now?
Parent: We don't have enough money Johnny. -goes out to eat 10 times in a row-
Kid: That is OBNOXIOUS
2. Oh I from Bosnia I smell nothing.
1. highly objectionable or offensive; odious: obnoxious behavior.
2. annoying or objectionable due to being a showoff or attracting undue attention to oneself: an obnoxious little brat.
3. Archaic. exposed or liable to harm, evil, or anything objectionable.
4. Obsolete. liable to punishment or censure; reprehensible.
vulgar, oversized or offensively loud
cheeky, one who parades their non compliance and brags about disrespecting those in charge
he drives an obnoxious car the size of my house
i just told him to stop going in my room and i walk in five seconds later and he's in there reading my friggin diary
he's sitting on a box that says fragile and its clearly gettting crushed under his weight, but he doesn't give a shit