1. noun. An institution that specializes in the illusion of learning and knowldege, developed as a method of control and engineering for the societal machine.
2. verb. To indoctrinate social, mental, and academic obedience.
The pupil is thereby "schooled" to confuse teaching with learning, grade advancement with education, a diploma with competence, and fluency with the ability to say something new.
Alluring young male, subject to the wishes of a female mistress or even a male master.
Accepts the fact that he is under the orders of his mistress/master, sexually and otherwise.
Drew, my slaveboi, would not but do anything I asked him to.
A person or political party with extreme rightwing views, often including racism, nationalism and complete obedience to authority.
Hitler was a fascist.
Men and women who completely abstain from even the hint of sex until married and only have sex with their spouse in obedience to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
<pastor> I didn't even kiss my wife until we were married. On our honeymoon, it was about a two hour drive to our hotel after the flight. I was doing all I could to contain myself. We finally arrived and what happened after that is none of your business.
<teenager> Were you asexual or something?
<pastor> No, I am a holysexual.
1. demeanor; conduct; behavior.
2. the conduct or obedience of a child in school, as graded by a teacher.
Her reckless driving without a license was listed as a big deportment
|55.||happy the pappy|
A state of euphoric happiness without any self criticism about oneself, raising their popularity and social status by putting others down by offending or disrespecting them.
This behavior is usually seen with arrogant and ignorant show-off, constantly seeking for acknowledgment of their superiority in beauty, knowledge, earnings, sports etc., expecting total obedience and sacrifice from others to take second place.
1. He took all the credit for what the team achieved. He's totally happy the pappy with himself.
2. Look at her gloating, she's so happy the pappy about her beauty.
3. I can nearly hear that arrogant ass say "Look at me, look at me, I'm the best". Totally happy the pappy.
4. He's totally happy the pappy, driving his dads car. damn show-off.
5. He thinks he knows it all and do not try to tell him otherwise. Happy the pappy about it too.
Labeled as a gang by the police,the Latin Kings are truly a nation of Latin brothers growing and learning. Some individuals in the ALKQN treat it as a gang but they are not true kings. A true king carries himself by following the 5 points of his crown being either love, honor,obedience,sacrifice, and righteousness or respect, honesty,unity, knowledge, and loyalty.
|_ADR__| The Almighty Latin Kings and Queens shall rise against what the media portrays it as.