1. The 15th letter of the English Alphabet.
2. Slang for an "ounce", in reference to drugs.
3. Abbreviation for "orgasm".
4. Abbreviation for "oh".
5. Slang for the work of literature, "Othello", by William Shakespeare, recently cited in the movie "O", a horrible modernization of the Othello story.
1. abcdefghijklmn > O < pqrstuvwxyz
2. Just shmok'd an o, bra. Fo' sho', what's that big floatin' rainbo' doin' flyin' around my space, yo?
3. Why, I just believe I had quite an 'o', dear!
4. O my! That is sooooo kewl!
5. One day Jack walked down to the video store to rent "O". 2 hours later the manager of the store found a mangled copy of "O" stuck sideways into the Tape Return slot.
I just smoked a Fucking O, what was I saying?
A scandinavian letter that pwns all you non-scandinavians.
Det gør dig til grin ikke at kunne lave det her tegn ø
This is the 28th letter of the Norwegian Alphabet. Contrary to popular belief the letter ø is NOT diphthong, however it is another way to write the vowel combination "oe"
The Norwegian letter 'ø' sounds similar to the 'u' soubd in the English word "hurt."
The last letter in the Swedish Alphabet.
Ö är sista bokstaven!
i got an o of some dank shit, we're gonna be really fucked up!
Sounds a bit like the i in "girl".
Björk macht schöne Musik.