A brief, sharp way to say "oh." Can be used in multiple contexts.
person 1: I just put a tampon in.
person 2: o
person 1: Paramore is my favorite band
person 2: o
person 1: I hate it when you say "o"
person 2: o
1. The 15th letter of the English Alphabet.
2. Slang for an "ounce", in reference to drugs.
3. Abbreviation for "orgasm".
4. Abbreviation for "oh".
5. Slang for the work of literature, "Othello", by William Shakespeare, recently cited in the movie "O", a horrible modernization of the Othello story.
1. abcdefghijklmn > O < pqrstuvwxyz
2. Just shmok'd an o, bra. Fo' sho', what's that big floatin' rainbo' doin' flyin' around my space, yo?
3. Why, I just believe I had quite an 'o', dear!
4. O my! That is sooooo kewl!
5. One day Jack walked down to the video store to rent "O". 2 hours later the manager of the store found a mangled copy of "O" stuck sideways into the Tape Return slot.
I just smoked a Fucking O, what was I saying?
i got an o of some dank shit, we're gonna be really fucked up!
Abbreviation for ounce, like an ounce of drugs
"Like Krispy Kreme I was cookin' dem O's" Young Jeezy
what u say when...
1. u have nothing to say
2. u have too much to say
3. u are offended
4. u offended someone or
5. are recognizing that someone said something but don't feel like saying anything else.
**usually goes along w/ the ASL American Sign Language sign for the letter "o".
"How was the game?" "We lost" "O"
"I hate blonde hair... no offense blonde girl." "O"
"I hate people of that race." "Im of that race" "O"
"...so that was my dream..." "O"
A philosophical revelation that can only be felt and not expressed by any other word than O because it also happens to be a circle. It is the realisation of the entirety of the universe and existence that comes in form so breath-takingly simple it is almost always followed by the audible utterance, "Oh!" Symptoms include, fear, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts and tendencies, and a loss of all ambition, drive and desire including the desire to live. Can also be symptomatic of peace, joy, contentment and renewed desire to live life to it's fullest finally understanding that it is finite yet infinite, both and neither, and that the wave function didn't collapse it just pretended to because it thought that was what we wanted. It is different yet the same as enlightenment, it's like enlightenment X, edgier and more dangerous, scientific yet mystical, and just a little bit crazy.
That Radiohead video "Just"..... poor man.
"What is it?"
"I can't tell you."