A remark after a sentence that is spoken in the hyper bole. The sentence is usually real simple and is completely ridiculous, and nobody knows what is going on. It also stems from carroll county, and is intended for sentences that include "ohey" as well as "obye".
Chris: Crutches are fun to use
Tom, Pat, Bread, DB, Bill, Joe, Tim, T, Cheese, Nick, Paul: O ok Chris
Chris: There's a coyote in my backyard
Tom Brokaw: No Chris, thats mittens riding a moped
Chris: I'm the best
1. I see how it is.
2. I understand.
1. AJ: You playing Halo tonight?
AJ: o ok
2. Spider-Man: The Red Hot Chili Peppers kick ass!
AJ: I don't like peppers, they're too spicy.
Spider-Man: No, RHCP is a band.
AJ: o ok
the word uttered by the shapshifting librarian from the discworld series
People who can't spell OK
1. A silly look you give a stranger, particularly one you pass on the freeway
2. The awkward look you give someone you know but do not want to acknowledge
1. "I ooked the man in the orange Yaris and he winked at me."
2. "I ooked my sophomore english teacher at the supermarket"
An ook is a step up from a hunyuik (pronounced: Hun-Yuck)
A Hunyuik is a step up from dirt.
In other words, two steps up from dirt.
Used when people are sinking to a lower level.
Ex 1: Child is running around causing trouble.
Father says, "Quit being an ook."
Girl 1: How was the party last night?
Girl 2: Ok, but this guy kept trying to hump me on the dance floor. He thought he was cool and all.
Girl 1: Oh, an ook.
A sound made by a monkey. Usually accompanied by "eek".