1. Numeric telephone coding commonly associated with geographical location usually consisting of three digits for the United States. Typically only necessary for long distance and international calls, and when calling from some mobile phones.
2. Same as above, except tattooed or self printed on one's clothing, on the off chance that that you might meet someone out of town who might have memorized the national area code listings and go "huh... how 'bout that?"
1. The area code for the greater Tucson, Arizona area is 520.
2. The area code for New York City, "212" is glue gunned on the back of my hoodie. Represent!
Need to fix your attitude.
- A numeric code that became popular in the 90's.
- Attitude adjustment needed.
- Spells "God" in pager code.
Pager code: "555-1234*600"
It is the code that Big Brother 8 losers skanky Danielle and homosexual Nick use between them to mean "I adore you"
Hey Nick, even though you like sucking off other men 153!
|4.||Interplanetary Numeric Processor|
A machine capable of killing off the population of the entire universe. Don't be worried, it's currently lost in the human mental enterprise.
Racist Jebediah: Holy crap! Hurry and get the interplanetary numeric processor to a safe place before it's too late!
Threst The Robots Bar Code 125279: Don't worry, it's lost forever.....OR IS IT?!
A United States Army alpha numeric code
for "What the hell are you doing? Stop looking me up!"
Hey you, sg1138 this instant!
"Culture-Cipher" is numeric code for the numbers 4 and 0. It is used to refer to 40 ounce Malt liquor beverages. Adherents to the philosophy of The Nation of Gods and Earths, commonly known as Five Percenters, subscribe to a numerology called Supreme Mathematics, in which the numbers zero through nine are given a corresponding code word. The number 4 stands for "Culture" and the number 0 stands for "Cipher".
I'm comin' to get my culture cipher, God. -Wu-Tang Clan "7th Chamber" intro.
A numeric code that became popular in the 90's. Each number represents the amount of letters in each word.
Pager code: "555-1234*436"