The art of turning a school bag inside out and zipping it up again without the owner knowing.
"lets go nugget saschas bag again"
"yeh, hahaha slow"
1. To turn someone's backpack inside out without them becoming aware of the deed.
1. Steal a person’s or multiple people’s backpack(s) without alerting the backpack's owner(s) and/or legal guardian(s).
2. Remove the contents from the backpack's main compartment. *On almost all models of backpacks the main compartment is the largest compartment, and often the easiest to “nugget”.
3. Once the main compartment is empty, turn the backpack inside out. *Backpacks with back pads seem to cause trouble so don't be afraid to place your foot on the bottom of a backpack and kick inward. If done correctly the backpack will give in and turn inside out. *WARNING: Standing up in a classroom environment and kicking a backpack may cause unwanted attention from classmates, teachers, and worst of all the “nugget” victim(s). So try to be as covert as possible.
4. If you’re doing a basic nugget, place the backpack’s original contents in the “new” main compartment, place the shoulder straps inside, zip it back up, and leave a note if you so desire. *Be gentle with the victim’s belongings, if nothing is damaged most teachers will at worst give you only a warning since nothing was actually damaged.
5. Now return either the victim’s “nuggeted” bag to the location where you first found it or go the extra mile and hide it from the victim. *In the best case scenario the victim won’t become aware that his/her backpack is missing until the dismissal bell rings, so he’ll/she...
To turn a backpack inside out, usually as a joke.
Hey, I am Nuggeting
this kid's Backpack. what a loser.
When someone dumps someone else's stuff out of their backpack turns it inside out, puts the stuff back in and zips it up. Mostly done by faggots who like pissing other people off and have nothing better to do. It is the single biggest thing in douchebaggery since Cock Blocking was invented.
Kid 1: Haha I just nuggeted that kids bag
*Kid 2 comes out of nowhere and knocks kid 1's lights out*
Kid 2: Thats for nuggeting my bag
to nugget - verb- the act of taking out the contents of someone's back pack, turning it inside-out, putting the contents of the napsack back in, and zippering the backpack from the inside.
Dude, why did you start nuggeting my back pack? Now I have to undo it!
Verb. The activity that strictly involves warmth and an illegal amount of coziness. It is a process to maintain coziness and you must stay extremely still in order to keep in the heat, and to keep the cold out. This is because you never want to leave. There are certain requirements that you must meet in order to be in the perfect nugget. You must me extremely full, or at least have a meaty and/or cheesy meal within reach, (usually on your night stand). You also must be enveloped by some sort of "puff" of a blanket, that makes you resemble a burrito when you are in it. A warm and cozy, delicious nugget. Also, you must have a television in front of your nugget in the unlikely event that your balls open and you want to see another human (unless of course if you have roommates and there are multiple places for individual nuggets within your room to take place). Of course with this television you always have your remote within reach and it never gets lost. Its like a safe haven from you and the rest of the world. You're so fucking happy in your nugget.
Friend: Hey do you want to do anything with your life?
Nuggeteer: Nah I'm nuggeting.
The act of taking someone's book -bag , hand bag, purse, messenger bag, etc. and removing the contents and then flipping the book bag inside out, replacing the contents, and zipping the book bag back up.
The other day Nate went on a nuggeting
Attempting to eat 50 Chicken McNuggets in a single sitting. Not for the faint of heart.
"We're going to go nuggeting this afternoon. Come starving, and prepare to leave feeling sick."