a California proposition that passed on November 4th 08, that made marriage between one man and one woman.
"hey Scott, do you know why Pedro voted no on prop 8?" "yeah, i sure do, he has been smoking some dudes dick for a while, and wants to marry him."
Generally refers to California's Proposition 8 that was voted on in November 2008.
It banned same sex marriage in the state of California.
It passed with a 52:47 ratio, but was overturned in August 2010.
Proposition 8 was recently overturned by a judge.
|3.||Mandatory Sex Party|
The Mandatory Sex Party is a socially radical minor political party founded in October 2009, in the back woods of Montana. The Party's federal chairpersun is Allie Brosh. To date they have no elected members but momentum behind the MSParty is growing.more...
The MSParty believes in prosperity through population, coining the slogan, "Breeders are Leaders". In a political climate where many governments are contemplating the challenge of stemming population growth, the MSP takes the stance that population growth will provide the global community with the next generation of scientists, doctors, philosophers and theologians necessary to save the planet. They believe that population suppression risks the prevention of our future leaders being born.
The MSP launched a modest election campaign for November 8, 2011 cantered in Montana, with candidates also campaigning across Wyoming, North and South Dakota. A primary campaign tool being utilised by the MSP in this election race are 'mandatory sex parties'. The MSP, with its many policies supporting family growth, are encouraging supporters to throw pre election mandatory sex parties in the anticipation of having many blossoming families behind their podiums come November 8. Founding member Allie Brosh h...
The SA-8a Gecko is a mobile self-propelled SAM system. The SA-8a Gecko was first introduced during a parade through Red Square on November 7th, 1975. The SA-8a Gecko is amphibious. It was based on the SA-N-4, a naval version used on many Soviet ships, like the Krivak-Class Cruiser. The SA-8 missile could travel for about thirteen kilometers. It weighed about one hundred ninety kilograms when ready to launch. The SA-8 missile uses IR tracking to find its targets. The Gecko itself carries four SA-8 missiles, and another 8 inside for reload purposes.
Type: Mobile SAM
Dimensions: length 3.2m; diameter 210mm; span 640mm
Carries: ready 4; extra 8
Tracker Range: 25km
The SA-8 is amphibious.
The growing of a very long beard in the month of November and also known as a Contest Held in the Month of November, where high school students will try to grow the best beard as quickly as possible by the end of the Month
"I grew a 8 inch long beard, in two weeks now. I hope i can grow the best Novembeard!"
Michaelmas, Christian feast of St. Michael the Archangel, celebrated in the Western churches on September 29 and in the Eastern Church on November 8. Typically, families gather for a dinner of goose on Michaelmas. The monday following Michaelmas is often the starting point of the semester at English Universities.
I love it when we have goose for Michaelmas.
1. Consisting of anywhere from 20-200 indivuduals, who are usually crazy, perverted, people.
2. Cult of band geeks
3. The "people" that take over the band hall and sit in it in the morning. When some random person walks past the band geeks reach out and say in creepy voices "Join us!"
4. The definition of randomness
5. On trips, ultimate hell breaks loose; what happens on the band bus stays on the band bus
6. Competitions are how a band geek spends his/her weekends from september until early november
7. Band camp=base of "One day at band camp stories;" consumes all of summer
8. Made up of the woodwind, brass, and percussion, and colorguard sections
9. Official sport
10. Many people marching in synchronized steps across a football field presenting a show of roughly 4 related tunes to an audience at a football game or judges at a competition
1. What is the marching band?
2. I swear marching band is a cult...crazy satanic people!
3. Those marching band kids scare me.
4. First the marching band kids were talking about whips, then pandas, and then knitting.
5. The risky marching band members played truth or dare in the back of the bus
6. The marching band is very busy during weekends.
7. That one tuesday at band camp, Katie did a trick with her flute.
8. The woodwind section of the marching band is the best!
9. Marching band competitions are a great way to spend a fall season.
10. The marching band moved in perfect harmony.