another word to explain that you good,okay, or your not interrested
1) Isn't she fine? (turns head walks away and says str8)
2)Do you want some ..str8
3)You str8? yea you str8
is something you can say if someone is talking to you and you are fed up with them talking or if someone saying something that you are not interrested in
Theresa: "Dave you shouldn't drink that much, its unhealthy."
Shelby: "Yeah Theresa is right dinking is bad."
Theresa: "And there are so many other things you can do that are fun, that have no drinking involved."
Mother: "I told you, if you get up late, you have to hurry. Now you will probably come to late"
Son: "Well all the yadi-yadi-ya is not helping me is it?!"
Sometimes interchanged with geek, nerd, gamer, dufus and dweeb. Each have connotations that vary depending on who you talk to or the location. For example, nerd has a negative connotation on the eastern coast of Canada, while geek does on the west.more...
The definitions from my location are as follows:
A dork is someone that has less-than average intelligence, as well as having fringe interests like RPGs and computers.
A geek is someone who has a higher-than-average intelligence, and is interrested in a variety of fringe interests. The variety is unlikely to encompass the entire scope, and it is likely that the interrests will be interrelated. For instance, you might find a sci-fi geek, a history geek, or just someone who knows a lot of trivia. A geek will still have interests, friends and social skills outside of geekdom, though they may be more limited.
A nerd is someone who usually has a mich higher than average intelligence, but very poor social skills and very few if any friends and interests outside their area of expertise. They will usually have only one or two groups of interest, and are extremely passionate and knowledgeable about them. Often, a nerd will focus on numbers and definitions. A famous subgroup of nerds is the
1. A water-logged buffalo, usually found near a water cooler during a football game.
2. Occasionally found with pants around his ancles fucking fat chicks.
3. Regualrly is set up on dates with men by their grandmothers.
1. Coach: "Hey Paulie! What're you doing over there? Look at you, you're already water-logged, you buffalo! Didn't I tell you to stay away from the water cooler during football games!?!"
2. Don't ask... we have pictures...
3. Old Woman: "Maybe he's not interrested in helping me... I should set him up with my grandson... great match!!!"
GET THE FUCK OUT
An easy to use acronymn when dealing with moronic incompetents in the online world.
Use when not particularly interrested in thinking up a some new glib whitticism.