adj. When someone is really short but is not technically classified as a midget by the standard of 3'8'' from the Little People of America (LPA). This word is important because it is rare to find someone that is legally a midget, so when you want to make a joke about the short person in the group they don't make it not funny anymore by saying, "Well technically blah blah blah..."
John: You should just get a midget to sit in front of your TV to change the channels
Adam: Dude if I could find one I'd even pay them.
John: You could totally pay Taylor to do that, she's looking for a job
Adam: Yea, she is pretty midgetesque.
John: Is that even a word?
Adam: I don't know, it's probably on Urban Dictionary and if not it will be soon.
*actual facebook conversation*
1. A way of telling someone they really suck: an insult in popular video games.
2. A person who tried to lead zergs around when he has no idea what he's doing.
Dude, look at that trigganator, he sucks balls!!
Trigganator really sucks at this game, I wish he would just not play anymore.
as in The_Spectre. One who is not around anymore
As in "speccy hates us all"
One of the coolest punk bands around who date back to the 80's when punk was still punk, instead of a trendy way to dress or some other Blink 182-listening poser-bullshit.
After 20 years in the industry, the band members have receding hairlines and still truely know how to rock!
"Hey you, is there something worth aspiring to? And can it be found in a record store? well, its not there anymore. Just think of all the things we did we were different, just like all the other kids.
Missy was a teen blue video star,
Tom took his life in his mother's car,
Milo went to college but you knew about that,
Rodney played our records,
Jimmy started riots,
Laurie was always quiet,
she was battling depression...
Hey you, is there something worth belonging to? And can I pick it up for a song? Or a diploma or a worthy cause, well, let me tell you that there's nothing wrong, its just that ones like us will never belong..." - Excerpt from Bad Religion's "You don't belong"
1) A delicate and imprecise act in which the partner about to engage in anal drilling for rectal exploration (in order to look for alternative energy sources; get your mind out of the gutter, people) gently massages his or her arsehole to stimulate, making small circular motions. Lubrication is strongly recommended, especially if you plan to dive in there later on using something else
2) A pain relieving cream for the anus once used in Southeast Asia; was taken off shelves for good in 1997 following a class-action lawsuit stemming from complaints that the directions didn't clearly state the cream should be taken OUT of the can when applied.
3) A grunge band from Seattle. Just not one of the good ones, like Pearl Jam or Alice in Chains. And no, they're not around anymore.
Steve: So, you tried anal with Maggy?
Joe: Yeah man, but don't worry; I was all about setting the mood with a good, spiritual sphincter rub. That, and playing the very best of Hall and Oates in the background.
1)The biggest "MANAS" epic belongs to kirgiz people living in
2)is the place where famous writer Chingiz Aytmatov was born and living.
3)It had been seen that Kyrgyzstan is Switzerland of Central Asia until march of 2005.But this is not valid anymore, at least I think so.
The capital city of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek.
The Kyrgyzstan population is around 5.5 million people.
area: same as Great Britan has.
A decent mobile computer, sporting a fast processor, but poor ergornomics. Comes with a horrible operating system. The Windows Mobile is poorly designed, extremely slow (compared to Palm OS 5 Garnet), and claims to come with useful Windows software, the truth being, that any Microsoft word document edited on this device is screwed up and can never be viewed properly on a computer again. It also does not support any operating system except Windows. People buy these devices anyway, assuming, that since it is "Windows," it will be compatible with their home computer. Truth is, it really isn't compatible with Windows like it says it is. "Windows" Mobile is a lie.
Unique Features and Selling Points
1. Strange design
2. Stupid operating system sound effects
3. The lie of MS Office compatability.
4. Windows only "support." (no openness)
6. Annoying menu.
No, I'm not joking. Think twice before buying a Windows Mobile device of any kind. Don't believe me? Ask Comsumer Reports. Until recently, "high end" Windows mobile devices didn't even appear in the PDA listings. Eventually, they earned their place as "not recommended." People who bash Palm or advise against it generaly know nothing about it. Fear.
Me: What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
Friend: Apart from crap in a urinal, I bought an ipaq.
Me: I'm so sorry.
My Tungsten T5 runs circles around my friends (now sold) ipaq.
Yay! I have Linux running on my ipaq! It's not crap anymore!