1. Contraction for "Norv Turner", currently the head coach of the cratering San Diego Chargers. Used to describe the pinnacle of dysfunctional head coaching abilities conversationally.
2. They've been Norved, e.g. cursed by several years of bad luck Murphy's Law, or just plain pathetic.
3. Norving, the act of being Norved. See FUBAR and AJ Smithed.
His team was beaten so badly, they must have been norved from the initial kickoff.
The norving is strong in that one, Luke.
All norved up beyond recognition.
1. Having the incredible ability, or talent to lose close games, even when you previously had the lead throughout the first three quarters.
2. Being the exact opposite of clutch.
When the Chargers lost a Monday Night football game, with a 24-0 lead at halftime, they were Norved.
The Chargers were Norved, when the Ravens were able to convert a crucial 4th and 29.