The "van-style" ambulance. Not the typical modular body style ambulance. Vanbulances are often seen in crowded city environments where larger ambulances would have difficulty negotiating traffic, etc...
Not only are vanbulances fuggly (that's frigging ugly) the patient campartment is extremely cramped.
|2.||Preppy vs. Non-conformists|
An age old fight between the "preppies" and the "Non-conformists".
Preppies (aka: Jocks)usually never cause problems unless surrounded by friends: usually dislike the non-conformists because of their activities or looks. they do not like Band kids, art kids, theatre kids or any other nonathletic kids because of the simple fact that they do not do the typical highschool activities.
Non-conformists(aka: nerds, dorks, bandies, theater dorks, art dorks, goths, emos, punks etc.) can fight by themselves because of higher IQ: Ironically named, people who do not like the Preppies because of the preppy dislike of them. People who do not go to brand name stores like Hollister and spend $80 on a shirt and instead go to Hot Topic and spend $80 on a shirt. They hate the Preppy activites like sports.
Both groups dress exactly like their respective members and hate eachother for no apparent reason than clothing and extra curricular activities.
Preppy vs. Non-conformists
1.Preppy: Hey you! kid in the tripp pants!
P: you're gay *snickering to friends*
N-C: whatever Jock-itch
P: what? *scratches head*
Your typical faggot on Urban Dictionary. Essentially posts pointless definitions to get attention or look cool.more...
Some definitions from UD Losers include:
1. Defs about peoples names. Todays top scientists haven't found a reason for these defs yet other than people tryin to increase their e-popularity because nobody in real life likes them.
2. Fantards. They post defs on UD about games/bands because it is a form of masturbation for them. They literally get off on talking about how great their favorite game/band is. Pathetic.
3. sOOp4h 1337 gan6st4 sh11tZ. IRL losers pretending to be gangstas online and post defs saying that every single word in the english language is drug/sex/violence related. This is all despite the fact that they have never tried drugs, have had sex with anyone besides themselves, or even picked up a real fire arm.
4. Nerds. Mostly populate the UD chat rooms because nobody in real life cares about what they have to say. Will criticize your spelling and grammar because that sort of thing is serious shit on the internet. You don't fuck around with it. Basically, remind them that they have no friends and they'll back off.
5. Little kids. Children who have found this site, usually on accident because most kids are too stupid to use a computer and pretend to be adults, but are clearly identifiable as someone young enough to be breast fed...
|4.||non coastie coastie bitch|
A girl NOT from the coast but who acts, or tries to act, like she is. Typically flaunts her one token Juicy sweatshirt and thinks she is the shit because she has Uggs and a $300 Michael Kors watch. Really, isn't though.
Ignore her, she is just a typical non coastie coastie bitch.
Leeds United fanatic who never sleeps before games like Middlesbrough at home, and his fanatic status signifies that he knows the score. Windmilling expert and seasoned in giving rival fans a fisting.
Can either be found in the West Stand (John Charles) toilets at Elland Road talking to some young boys who are fanatics of the future, or in the upper East Stand (now closed) eating Fish and Chips that he bought from Graveleys. Or on the WACCOE message board rallying fellow fanatics in his campaign against Leeds United owner Ken Bates, and his high ticket prices which, much to KBEES's dismay, results in low attendances. That combined with the amount of non-fanatics that follow Leeds United, of course.
A good mate of scum fanatic Pete Boyle, KBEES is every happy clapping, prawn sandwich eating, jester hat wearing non-fanatic's worst nightmare.
Typical KBEES post on WACCOE:
"Only 16,000 attended tonight's match against Boro at home. I was talking to some young boys in the JC toilets who agreed that we need more fanatics to turn up at Elland Road - and I don't mean jester hat wearing non-fanatics. We were outnumbered by the Boro fans who I gave a few of a good fisting, then I ended the night in the upper east eating Fish and Chips from Graveleys, thinking about how so few fanatics bother to turn up for games like Boro which they should never sleep before
Often resulting in abuse from non-fanatics that don't know the score.
:typical religious jackass, who has no consept of the world.
:a religious fundie.
"Dude dont be a rentom. Just listen the non-catholic may have a point."
1) An acronym for the brand name 'Nitrous Oxide Systems'. NOS produces a chemical known as nitrous oxide, often used in the performance optimization of car and motorcycle engines. The chemical (N2O) breaks up upon contact with air, releasing extra oxygen into the engine. This often means that oxygen detectors in modern cars pick up the extra oxygen and add more fuel to the a/f mixture. This means the engine will pack a harder punch than it typically would, in the form of an instant flywheel horsepower gain.
2) A buzzword used by the illegal street racing comunity (often populated by rice burners), to make one's car sound fast. Many misconceptions have arisen from the term NOS, particularily founded by the film iThe Fast And The Furious/i. One misconception is that NOS can be installed on any car, and with the push of a button it will result in an exponential gain in speed. Another is that NOS iis/i nitrous oxide; NOS is only a brand name. Nitrous oxide can only be installed on some engines, and does not necessarily mean a huge gain in speed. It is NOT activated with the push of a button, most nitrous systems have a throttle trip system that activates the nitrous flow at WOT (wide-open-throttle), in order to maximize potential speed. Another widely mentioned mi...