PC Newspeak word for non-U.S. citizen who has entered the United States illegally, i.e., without proper documentation and without complying with legally required U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) procedures.
Synonyms: Undocumented Immigrant/Worker, Illegal Alien.
Mexicans who cross the Texas border into the U.S. by evading Customs checkpoints.
"Bob is such a pussy he uses 'migrant worker' instead of illegal alien.
by anonymous May 2, 2003 add a video
A non-U.S. citizen attempting to seduce an American into marriage solely for the purpose of acquiring a green card (compare: gold digger).
I dunno dude, Hildegarde is mad hot for you, but I'd watch your passport--I think the girl's a green digger.
An acronym for the Citizen’s Action Plan of America, a two-phased grassroots blueprint for American voters to utilize to extract revenge against recalcitrant political officials in the 2010 and 2012 general elections. The CAPOA Plan’s first phase, in 2010, consists of the following steps:more...
1) In 2010, Americans will not contribute any money whatsoever to the Democrat party or to any Democrat candidate for public office at any level of government (federal, state or local);
2) In 2010, Americans will not vote for any Democrat candidate for any office at any level of government on any ballot in any state or territorial possession of the United States; and
3) Beginning immediately, the American people will demand implementation of term limits for every publicly-elected office at every level of government (federal, state and local). In addition to demanding implementation of such term limits, Americans will financially support organizations that promote implementation of term limits, and will directly and personally become involved in assisting such groups to successfully enact such term limits.
CAPOA (I) will then be followed by CAPOA (II) in 2012 to similarly target politicians of the Republican party at all levels of government.
The attractiveness of the CAPOA Plan to voters is its remarkable simplicity. There is no group, no organization or any political party sponsoring it. There is no headquarters, no website, no phone number, no dues, no membership forms, no spokespe...
An illegal immigrant is a non-citizen of the U.S. who illegally enters the U.S. from Mexico, El Salvador or other South American or Central American country, although there are illegal immigrants from many other countries. The illegal immigrant is much maligned by most American citizens, as he or she is a burden on society, by overwhelming our economy, welfare system, healthcare system and law enforcement system. In essence, the illegal immigrant is disrespected for many other reasons, such as bringing diseases into our country, drugs, over population, and crime to name a few.
I live in an apartment complex where 90% of the tenants are illegal immigrants. They throw trash in the hallways, parking lots, and have ten or more people living in a one bedroom apartment. On the weekends, they play loud Latin music, drink boat loads of beer, and allow their children to run aimlessly. The Police are a regular fixture where I live, as are the Sheriffs.
1. A outdated problematic, non-universal racial term used to describe anyone of sub-saharan african descent residing in the united states. That doubles as a ethnic term describing people who descended from the slave trade in america or, identify with black american cultural ethnic identity residing in the u.s, whilst obscuring the ethnic identities of non-ethnic african-american blacks because of its dual use nature. Used interchangeably with the word "black" further exacerbating and creating social/racial/ethnic issues and tension.
A african-american in america may say describing their ethnicity may say "im half black and half brazilian" which really means im half african-american and half brazilian in describing ethnicity rather than race.more...
A person may choose to hire a afro-trinidadian person over the african-american black person due to stereotypes of african-americans which is a case of ethnic discrimination rather than racial discrimination.
A afro-jamaican or afro-latino from cuba may say he or she isn't "black" meaning he or she isn't african-american because the term is used interchangeably with the more popularly used term black to describe ethnicity.
A company may have a black history month lunch with "Soul food" widely regarded as Ethnic African-American Cuisine. However since it is usually interpreted as a play on a negative racial stereotype rather than a good will toward an ethnicity I.E "not all black people eat fried chicken!!!"
A gesture of goodwill misinterpreted, not necessarily because of ignorance but because of the constant confusion based on current terminology.
"African-American history" does not include the history of Haiti however a person of Haitian decent residing in America is labelled African-American.
A Afro-Barbadian is labelled a African-American in America even if he or she is not a citizen of the U.S
1. a person who is overly self-righteous that they don't reside in Americamore...
2. a person who has excessive pride in something, i.e. a country, without any basis for that pride
3. a person who seems to get a lot of satisfaction from the blunders its southern neighbor makes; so in other words, a smug prig who is smug not because they do anything right or take any action and initiative in the international arena, but because they don't do anything wrong; i.e., they don't do anything period
4. a person that takes excessive pride in their peacefulness and healthcare and other domestic politicies; which is fine, but shouldn't be a point of bragging, because the only reason you have the domestic budget for those policies is because you have a junior military, something along the lines of an adventure camp; and the reason is because canadians rely completely on the U.S. armed forces and negating the need for their own, meaning they have a lot of money then to spend on social programs
5. a person who touts their nation's healthcare and low-crime rate to the point of moral superiority; that makes no sense considering the population of their country is a fraction the size of the U.S.; the only major steady flow of immigration comes from East Asia, esp. Taiwan, which is a hard-working and prosperous ethnic group where crime is almost non-existent; and also, the easiest way for an Asian to get Canadia citizenship is to prove to the Candadian government they have $1,000,000 in saving...
The Kingdom of Talossa is an independent, sovereign nation in North America, which seceded peacefully from the United States in 1979.The Kingdom of Talossa is located on the western shore of La Mar Talossan (Lake Michigan), surrounded by the U.S. city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, but today most active citizens live in other parts of the United States and Canada, Europe, South America, Asia, and Africa. Talossa is a constitutional monarchy, headed by a non-political King, and governed by a democratically elected Government.
Citizens of Talossa are called "Talossans" and actively participate through the governing body parliament known as the "Ziu." The Kingdom of Talossa has it's own Consitution, Law, Judicial process, State Seal and College of Arms.
Leonard of Shaar Dawid: "So, how long have you been a Citizen of the Kingdom of Talossa?"
Talossan: "I have been a Talossan for about two years."