NO2 is nitrogen dioxide - one of the most prominent air pollutants. NO2 is a toxic, reddish-brown gas with a sharp, biting odor.
often confused with lesser oxides of nitrogen (NO and N2O).
NO is nitric oxide - a highly unstable gas and a toxic air pollutant. nitric oxide (not nitrogen dioxide) PRECURSORS are often used in bodybuilding supplements (not the gas itself). nitric oxide has nothing at all to do with creatine.
N2O is nitrous oxide - a colourless, slightly toxic gas with a pleasant, sweet odor and taste. this gas has many uses:
- as an aerosol propellant
- as a performance enhancer in vehicle racing
- as an inhalant, medically (as an anaesthetic, particularly in dentistry) and recreationally (for the euphoria and hallucinations it produces). automobile nitrous MUSTN'T be used for this purpose, since most of it has sulfur dioxide added to prevent recreational use.
NO2 is not the same thing as N2O.
NO2 will corrode your engine if you try to use it as a performance enhancer.
if you inhale it, you'll definately get fucked up... but not in a good way.
NO2 is Nitrogen Dioxide, not Nitrous Oxide. Nitrous Oxide is N2O.
Man1: I want to get some NO2.
Man2: Why? That is poisonous.
Man1: No, I just want to get high.
Woman: Are you sure you don't mean N2O, nitrous oxide?
Man1: I want laughing gas.
Man2: That's N20.
Man1: I'm dyslexic.
Someone who isn't on the O2 network so cannot partake in free texting between actual O2 members
That guy is so hot, Im gonna text him. Shit! NO2
1. Used in vehicles as a boost in speed but is street illegal.
2. Bodybuilding supplement; designer creatine.
1. NO2's in the boot.
2. NO2 doesn't work any better than standard creatine monohydrate.