A roll off of no homo. Said after a statement or action that another person could assume a relationship from.
Amy I love you no relationshipo
Mike it is very cold out tonight can we share a sleeping bag no relationshipo
|2.||no strings attached|
1) Doing something for someone without asking for anything in return.
2) Being in a relationship with someone, while still dating other people. This is so there is not anxiety of worrying about where him or her is or what him or her is doing.
1) It is ok, I will do you a favor...no strings attached!
2) I am so glad there are no strings attached with Dave. I can just be free and do whatever I want.
Taking a break from your vacation using given rules that both people in the relationship agree with.
George: Rebecca, let's take a relationship vacation for a while.
Rebecca: How long?
George: Let's say, 3 months?
Rebecca: Fine, but any rules:
George: Yes, no seeing other people.
A relationship where two people don't actually go out and have fun, they just talk about it.
Stevie: Let's go get ice cream!
Anita: No, let's just continue talking on the phone.
Stevie: This is a nofun relationship
|5.||text message relationship|
1) Being in a relationship where one or both parties prefer text messaging over talking on the phone or in person, unsurprisingly causing 99% of their problems, as at least one person in the relationship is too stupid to understand that text messages arrive/send out of order if at all.
2) A relationship that doesn't go very far; one so short or shallowly lived it can be replayed with little difficulty over text messaging. A final summation used to describe a waste of time.
Usually results in a text message breakup.
A typical text message relationship:
Amy: hey i cant hang out tonight
Brad: chill later?
Amy: i just told you i cant im busy helping amanda with some stuff.
not sent Amy: you never listen
not sent Brad: lol isnt amanda that newage chick?
Brad: something wrong?
resent Amy: :(
Brad: i do something?
Amy: u know what u did
Brad: you're not answering your phone?
not sent Amy: i dont want to talk to you
Later, in person.
Amy: Like I totally had to change my number because brad wouldn't stop texting me even though I broke up with him over text the other night when I had no service.
Amanda: He must be a stalker. I was almost raped, I know these things.
Amy: Thank god I have a friend like you. Let's scissor.
a relationship that is unclear whether its actually true or not, that is shown on the info page of facebook
hannah stein and chris yapola are now married on facebook
beth: do you think hannah actually married that scumbag
frank: no, retard its just a facebook relationship!
ri-ley-shuh n-ship ter-er-ist
An individual(s) who under no circumstances can be happy for ones that have a good relationship and feel the need to come out of their sleeper cell to reign their terrorist acts against those in love.
These Relationship Terrorist are highly skilled in the art of sabotage and deceit. They are motivated and dedicated to their cause as they take the daring role in our society posing as best friends and/or relatives. Fueled by their own misery of a failing relationship, there is little that can stop these cunning beings. They are known to go to great lengths to fabricate stories and twist reality to the ones they prey on. The Relationship Terrorist then sits back and watch in glee after they ignite the fuse to the atomic bomb set forth at the soft underbellies of the unsuspecting relationship goers. The end goal of the Relationship Terrorist is to create a holocaust of all good relationships that have a future.
Please beware and exercise great caution as these insurgents have infiltrated and taken refuge in the Palm Beach County area (Boca Raton/ Delray Beach is known to be the epicenter of their operation).
How is your girlfriend?
She left me and now I am walking the cliffs of suicide because some Relationship Terrorist decided to drop a nuke on our smoke pit of love….
Oh…they got you too?