(noun)Those little bottles of alcohol (usually in plastic bottles)at or around the counter of a package store.
(Could be regional diction,N.East, in CA they were referred to as "Shooters")
"Hey Durgus, whadja get at the packy?"
"Ah, just some nips of "Wild Turkey".
"Dude, checkout the mini-fridge! There's an arsenal of nips, I'm getting drunk, Oh yeah!"
A Japanese person (derogatory, from Nippon, the Japanese word for Japan)
Some old crock was complaining about there being too many "Nips" around.
derogatory term for a japanese person
derived from the japanese word "nippon"
because the nips didn't want to stop the war, we bombed those motherfuckers back to the stone age.
the nipple of a person
You have some big nips.
(Scottish Slang) To "nip" someone is the act of french kissing or making out.
"Did you hear Darren wanted to nip her last night?"
"He nipped her last night"
verb -An act of pinching or rubbing someone(woman)'s nipples, preferrably with fingers (sometimes softly with nails).
noun - nipples of a woman
- While having dinner at the restaurent yesterday, i was nipping her continuously. She was so aroused that she almost screamed in public.
- Yesterday the bus was so crowded and I saw a man nipping a woman standing beside. She could not stop but enjoy as both of her hands were stuck in the jam.
-The wardrobe malfunction at the fashion show caused her nips to be out in the public. I loved the view her cherries.
- I love to suck her nips.
verb, to nip or nipping
to take part in a sexual or semi-sexual act almost always involving the mouth or lips.
(Usually only found in the northern brittish isles.)
I saw kate give peter a quick nip on the way to class.
I saw her nipping some guy and it sure wasnt her boyfriend john.
verb. To partake of an alcoholic beverage.
2. verb. To cut off something- especially so as to prevent further growth.
3. A Jap.
Time for a little nip from the bottle!
2. I'm gonna nip it in the bud!
3. I'm watching the banned Bugs Bunny episode called Nip The Nip.