When you get a good nights sleep, waking up is the equivelant is that of a hangover.
"Did you see that college girl?"
"Yeah what about her"
"She looks like she has a sleep hangover."
|2.||post concert depression|
The feeling you get the day after you see a really fantastic concert.
1. The desire to relive the concert,
2. Thoughts similar to "they the band were right there!" or "i'm never going to see them again!"
3. Emotional pain when listening to the band's music.
Post concert depression can last up to a week, depending on the awesomeness of the concert, and, even after a long time, listening to the band's music may cause a relapse.
I saw (insert fantastic band here) last night and now i've got post concert depression!
1. anxiety one develops when facing temptation in a social setting when one has recently decided to quit drinking, and every person around them is buzzed and having a good time. Results in a feeling of detachment and resentment toward drunk friends and/or, alcohol relapse.
2. the feeling that you are being judged for choosing not to drink
This was not a good night for me to have to go to this art opening- these social vampires and their gleaming green beer bottles are makin' me dranxious.
Pronounced 'whats-its-eye-tuss', it is the 'infection' one catches when using too much fake tan. It can affect anyone of a white colour, but is mostly seen on 15-30year old female chavs/preps.
Symptoms include (but are not limited to);
*Entire body turning bright orange (look up Wotsits, where the name originates from)
*Looking like a tool
*Being ridiculed by anyone within veiwing distance.
Symptoms will fade over time, but there will be a chance of a relapse.
The best way to avoid Wotsitsitis is prevention. Stay away from fake tan.
Girl one - "Hey, did you see Candice last night? Girl was bright orange!"
Girl two -"Yeah, I think she caught Wotsitsitis."