look up any word, like guncle:
British spelling of the word "nigger". It conveys the same level of degradation while carrying an English flare.
Jon: Look at that coloured person over there, about one kilometre away. He's acting like quite the arsehole!

Dan: Indeed. That niggre is a bloody wanker!
by Dr. Nigglesworth IV February 11, 2011

Words related to niggre