1) A bag of weed that is .5 of a gram. It can go for about $10, no more than that.
2) United States currency. Equal to $00.05. Five Cents.
3) Also known to sellers as a bag of weed that is worth about $15. The weight is not measured, it is up to the dealer to how much is in the bag.
"Yo, lemme get a nickel bag."
"That'll be $10, son"
"I remember in my day when gas cost a nickel!"
"How much do you put in a nickel?"
"About 1.5 if its mids"
A 5-year prison sentence.
Yo, where's Tex and Willy?
Their doing a nickel a piece at Riker's.
1. Five cents in United States currency
2. Five dollars worth of drugs, usually marijuana.
3. (Slang) Five hundred dollars.
4. (Slang) Five years (in prison, in the army, etc.)
1. I just spent my last nickel on a gumball.
2. I need weed, but I need rent money too; solution: buy a nickel.
3. I need a nickel to buy-in to this cardgame.
4. My boy Tre is doin' a nickel upstate for gta.
A woman of low standing in terms of physical attractiveness.
They are often the fodder for young intoxicated men also of marginal physical attractiveness, men of a high level of physical attractiveness who have either entered a state of desperation or incapacitation, or fallen wingmen.
Much like operations in mathematics, the classification of a nickel is also bound by the laws that govern their existence; this law is know as Ethan's law, discovered by a strip club owner by the same name. Ethan's law states that a nickel must possess at least two of the following characteristics: a large waist, oblong/distorted face, facial hair, double chin of the arm, or pepperoni nipples.
Although the term nickel is not the surname of this wily beast, it does provide the most succinct definition.
Ethan: Dude, I totally hooked up with this dime piece last night.
Hawke: You mean that mammoth of a women you were talking to last night, she had hair in places I didn't know a woman could have hair.
Hawke: Actually, I have a picture. (Shows Ehtan the picture)
Ethan: (Simultaneous crying and vomiting)
Hawke: Dime piece huh? More like a nickel.
A girl who rates a 5-6 on a 1-10 scale.
An average looking person. May have one feature that repulses or one finds unnatractive.
Someone you wouldn't be completely repulsed with but you wouldnt brag about banging them. You may even try to keep it a secret.
That girl's a nickel. ( 5 cent piece)
Its $5 for a drug. It like a seacret code for buyers and drug dealers to say $5 to buy weed and other drugs.
$5 for drugs. you give it to a drug dealer and drug dealer gives you drugs aka joint, crack, e.t.c
.45 caliber handgun, auto or revolver.
man when he buss dat nickel, he won't no joke!