kid 2:well we should go over to newton and buy some good weed. maybe some shrooms too.
Massachusettian: yea, but there's more to life than money...the only reason fairfield is rich and republican is because ct used to have no income tax...goes to show ya! (newton=high victorian respectability, not 20th century nouveau riche)
The Fig Newton® was almost named the "Fig Brockton," after another Boston suburb.
2. A 17th century scientist who pioneered Physics and Calculus.
3. A cookie that is, in reality, "fruit and cake"
2. "Isaac Newton is a big moron, Calculus is hard."
3. "Give me one of those figgy Newtons..... or is that figgy pudding?"
2) A 17th century scientist credited for inventing calculus and discovering various principles of physics (e.g., gravity, 3 laws of motion, optics).
2) Sir Isaac Newton is my hero.