A radical group of Republicans who believe avoiding change and sticking to outdated and noneffective ideals is smart. This group has amassed a large following in recent years by exploiting the political ignorance and general sheepishness of Americans (AKA, Joe The Plumber) via scare tactics and promises of an end to the "Liberal Elite's corrupted agenda". This groups success is a testament to the stupidity of the American populace.
When a bunch of contradicting rednecks (grassroots is the polite term) come into your house, accuse you of being a commu-terrorist who hates America, rape you and your family's minds with their back-asswards ideas and derogatory statements, and splash boiling oil on your face.
Guy #1: "Hey man, what political party are you?"
Guy #2: "Oh, I'm Republican..."
Guy #1: "Don't Republicans all worship themselves, contradict everything ever, and kill people?"
Guy #2: "No. You're thinking of The Tea Party! They misrepresent Republicans to the highest degree. They misrepresent people to the highest degree."
Guy #1: "Hey, what'd you do last night?"
Guy #2: "I WAS going to watch that new Justin Beiber documentary with my family, but some people came over and had a tea party in our living room."
Guy #1: "I am so sorry to hear that... Are the kids OK?"
One who is polically speaking, party neutral. One who examines both sides of an issue before making a stance, and also will re-examine their stance upon presentation of new evidence.
A liberals views are not limited by bigotry, tradition, dogma, tradtion, etc. They are based on the results of their own observations and investigations into a subject from as many sides as possible.
While the liberal prefers to use logic over emotion, it does not mean he is without a heart. A liberal is just a capable of compassion as another man. He only tries to avoid the irrationality that can result from stong emotions.
Are you a Republican or a Democrat? Neither I'm a liberal.
|59.||VOTE OR DIE!|
1. A crappy publicity stunt spearheaded by P. Diddy to call even more attention to himself.
2. A campaign to get more 18-24 year olds off their booties and down to the polling place. This campaign features all of the latest celebrities this generation worships because they can't think for themselves.
3. An attempt to recruit new Democrats.
1. Farnsworth Bently is getting more spotlight then me. Let me push this VOTE OR DIE campaign off on the MTV generation. Plus, it will be free publicity- just in time for Making The Band 3, which airs next season.
2. Since college age kids don't give a crap about this nation's politics, let's have celebrities tell them to vote.
3. Since the word Republican is synonomous w/good ole' boys, and other wealthy, racist, undersireables, most of the new voters will have to register & vote Democrat. It's not like they will take the time to see what the Green Party or the Libertarians have to offer.
|60.||George W. Bush|
George W. Bush. 43rd President of the United States. Arrogant Napoleonic monkey and fearmonger of the Republican Party. Is tired, has faltered, and failed. An embarrassment. Unpatriotic. Hateful. Spiteful.more...
Bush was born July 6th, 1946 to rich white parents in New Haven, Connecticut, but somehow likes to call himself a Texan. Married to Laura Welsh Bush who killed her boyfriend in 1963. Yale Graduate. Twin daughters Jenna Bush and Barbara Bush. Probably fathered Barney the dog. Dry drunk since he was 40 years old, numerous psychological defects. Reads and comprehends on a 6th grade level, just behind Jethro Bodine. Speaks better Spanish than English.
A dumbass who raided Social Security to pay for conservative agenda, failed to provide funding for schools leaving most children left behind. (Except rich white ki...
A Redneck <n> - derogatory term for white laboring class. Contrary to popular beleif there are classes of people called redneck all of the country. There are however several variationsmore...
1) "hobbyist" redneck - these are the people we see on the forums. They are usually from the south. They are rednecks by choice, they have fallen in love with the "image" of the redneck. In a word, redneck posers. These rednecks are very proud of their "non-racist" status. Unfortunately more often than not new, albeit far less vehement, atitudes toward immigrants and other minorities (especially latinos) have replaced the racism that characterized earlier american history. talk to a texan about mexicans, you'll see what I mean.
2)Deep south redneck
Rednecks from the small towns of the deep south. Posess no taste whatsoever. While they have a strong sense of morals they are notoriousley bad child rearers. Most females are impregnated by 18 (I know this from experiance). Racism varies town to town. In some areas like alabamba and some parts of rural georgia it abounds, while in other areas the "new south" philosophy has replaced it.
They lean towards the republican party politically and religion (specifically PROTESTANT orthodox christianity) is large part of their lives and their ideology. Suspician of the north are northern values is widespread.
3) Luisiana coonass
Special subculture of french speaking rednecks. Excellent cooks. They are very freindly but don't allways take we...
The American polotical party of the rich. Opponents of american party of the poor, Democrats.
Since that party with the largest following is elected, both try to attract new followers. Rupublicans make people rich, Democrats make people poor.
If all that Americans want is security, they can go to prison. They'll have enough to eat, a bed and a roof over their heads. - Dwight D. Eisenhower, Republican
The new uniform of the Republican party. Wearers of this uniform tend to also be jack boot wearing thugs.
Brown shirt Republicans are a collection of goons who cannot stand things like civil rights. These people tend to think that they are better and holier than everyone else.