I speak out of experience World of warcraft makes you addicted not like other games dose. First we got the pleasure of playing like we get from all other games.
Then we got the Grinding part that takes a lot of time, the funny part is that it's usual boring.
To play the game you need to grind for gold so you can repair your equipment and buy stuff that is needed for raiding etc...
Then we got the Part where you get new equipments so you can get better this is like a suctions.
«OMG i want a new Weapon!» It's so much we must do so it takes to much time.
To be honest i don't recomand to start playing world of warcraft if your young =')
Even though it's a very good game and needs alot of teamwork and focus... reading, understanding and such.
All the wow playing also know they are addicted... on the forums write... sorry guy im quiteing wow... and everyone write back "yes sure, i expect you back tomorrow haha" it's takes 1 weak and She/he is back.
Friend: «Hey, WOW Player Let's get out and have some fun»
WOW player: «Man i can't I'm in Blackwing layer... It's so fucking boring gah!»
Friend: «Man... why don't join me out then!»
WOW player: «Man I need DKP so i can get a item soon»
Friend: «Man Your so addicted to this game is sick... Your fucking bored and you still don't get out since you want DKP to items... and the only thing you are talking about is WOW WOW WOW WOW you sound like a freaking dog!»
WOW player: «Sorry i can't get out today»
1. A noob is a person who really sucks at a game but refuses to learn/listen to people who are skilled. Many of them may have been playing the game for a while, but still suck at it. They usually have no hope.
2. Noobs generally get extremely upset over being beaten and can not admit that they are bad at the game. Often they will accuse the skilled people of hacking.
3. This word is an insult in general so people often wrongly use it and just call somebody that they do not like a noob, regardless of skill.
4. This term is often confused with the term "newb," and people who confuse these terms are usually either noobs themselves, or somebody who is good but is just mean (and has a lot of pride for being skilled).
1. Newb comes from "newbie." Somebody new to a game and they will generally suck at it. However, the reason that they suck is because of their unfamiliarity to the game. They have the potential to become good. This is not a derogatory term.
2. Also, newbs are not always bad at the game, as they may have played similar games in the past, but when it comes to knowing where things are, or information- they don't know.
1. Player: Hey man you keep getting killed, I'd recomend using a sniper rifle in this large zone, rather than that shotgun.
Noob: dude stfu i no wat im doin *gets killed again*
2. *noob gets killed yet again*
Noob: WTF u freaking hacker u suck
Player: Err...No I've just had the game for quite a while.
Player: .....Alright I have had enough of you, noob. *begins to kill the noob specifically over anybody else*
3. *Player1 spawns and picks up a shotgun*
Player2: wtf taht shotgun shuld be minez i was rite there 2 pick it up.
Player1: Sorry, I guess I got it.
Player2: u freaking noob i hate u.
Player1: Dude, we are on the same team, it benefits you as well.
Player2: SCREW U NOOB!!!111
4. Newplayer: Hey where is the enemy base?
Skilledplayer: ROFL NOOB
Newplayer: err....sorry I'm new.
Skilledplayer: LOL at you!!!!112@@
1. Player: Hey man you really need to work on your shooting. You don't seem to know where you are going either.
Newplayer: ...Yeah I just got the game....sorry.
Player: Yeah, I remember back when I was a newb. You'll get better, and learn where things are.
2. Newplayer: Hey where is the enemy base?
Player: Wow, I saw you shooting pretty well. How could you not know that?
Newplayer: I just got the game, sorry. I'm kind of a newb.
Player: But damn you shoot well.
Newplayer: Yeah, I played game X before, so I have ex...
RuneScape is a Java-programmed MMORPG made by Jagex. With over 9mil free players and more than 850k paying members, RuneScape is among the most popular online games in the world. RuneScape offers both free and subscription content and is supposed to be accessible from any location with an Internet connection, the farther away, the more lag you receive.more...
RuneScape is divided into the Kingdoms of Misthalin, Asgarnia, and Kandarin, the tropical island Karamja, the Kharidian Desert, the Wilderness, and some other areas. Players can travel throughout the game world on foot, using magical teleportation, gnome gliders, spirit trees, fairy rings, and other methods of transport. Each place has different types of monsters, materials, and quests to entertain and challenge players.
Players can engage in combat with other players or with monsters, complete quests, or increase their experience in any of the available skills. Players can also interact with each other through trading, chatting, or playing mini-games.
New players begin in a secluded area populated only by other beginners, Tutorial Island. They are led on a set path where they learn most of the skills needed to succeed into the real game. In this tutorial, you can get all the non-member skills up apart from RuneCrafting and Crafting. After completing the tutorial, players can access information from tutors located in the towns they explore. These NPCs can replace some basic equipment items if necessary. Since it tak...
A n00b is a game player with experience in whatever game they are playing, yet still conduct themselves with no respect for anyone else. Typically a n00b scams, irritates or in any other possible way makes life difficult for other plays. Different to a newb who is simply an inexperienced player.
Player 1: "Some n00b just scammed me!"
Player 2: "What is it with those new players anyway!? No respect!"
Player 1: "Not a newb, they're understandable, n00bs just have problems!"
In many RTS games, rr stands for Real Rate. The rr is the avarage rate that the player has, but when he creates a new account, he loses his rate, even tho his rr is different.
client: I am around 1966.
Online term for an "idiot","loser","retard" or "bastard" Or just sombody who plain cannot speak proper english online but types always in exsessive cheatspeak or "1337" speak, with absolutly no use of capitalization, or punctuation.
ect in online games/forums.
Originally derived from the word "newbie" as to sombody who was new, and clueless about the game, a player who needed help. Which later got shortened to newb.
Often people mis-use the term, calling new players to the game noobs, when often they just need a little help finding their way around the game. Please take care not to abuse this term as it is quite rude when the person is new to the game.
If the person is simply typing badly because he or she cannot speak english well, then they are not a noob, unless they are purposfully using knowing another language to annoy other players.
Then as chatspeak farther developed, you started seeing "noob" and "nub" as well as other variants such as "n00bz0re", "nib", "nubz"
Random noob : u giv me gold* or i ks* u
EXPed player : Sorry no, i've worked hard to earn my gold and game items, you should do the same as the rest of the players. or "Noob" *walks away*
Other examples the "noob" would be speaking in the same bad grammer more/less, in some cases using 1337, aka "u g1v m3 g0ld 0r 1 ks j00" (you give me gold or i ks you)
Or using all caps, or random caps which most players find annoying, such as "U GIV M3 G0LD OR I KS U" or " u GiVE mE GoLD oR i KS YoU"
*Gold is a standard currency in most MMORPG*'s
*In general to "ks" sombody is to "kill steal" them, to prevent their character from getting any exp* to level up.
**MMORPG stands for : massive multiplayer online role playing game
**EXP points is the experience characters earn in order to reach the next level up
1. An entertaining alternative to the original Guitar Hero, it takes advantage of YouTube posted videos of custom Guitar Hero songs. It involves searching for a video of a custom GH song by your desired artist, and playing along while the video plays. It’s meant to me an alternative to gamers who may not own a modded console. Although it may provide a new gaming experience, it doesn’t quite give an accurate score of the player’s ability.
"What, NFG has a Ghetto Hero song?! I'm definitely shredding that later."