Another name for a Bounce blower, which is an instrument used to cover up the smell of marijuana while smoking. A happy hoot (HH) is primarily a spent cardboard tube from a roll of toilet paper with sheets of Bounce stuffed inside and another placed over the end (usually held on with an elastic). The smoker blows into the end without the covering, and the smoke comes out smelling less like pot and more like laundry.
Ollie: "I don't want it to stink in her after we sesh, my dad is coming home soon."
Joe: "Don't you have a happy hoot?"
Happy Hoot Man: "Never fear! The happy hoot is here!"
Benn around since the early 1990s evolving from rave music. Toke on after 93/94 when split off from Jungle and uses speed up vocals, breakbeats, 4/4 kickdrum and bouncy techno. Went out after 1999 when people lost intrest and now littles is made as club music has taken over. The best Hardcore now is freeform.
Now considered chav music, they say they like Happy Hardcore but really only like the stuff off Raver Baby and by DJ Rankin and have never heard any real Happy Hardcore or Freeform.
Happy Hardcore was at it's peak in 1996.
Chavs toke over in 2000.
Now Hardcore is being mistaken for being pop music on fast forwards.
One who pushes their big fat face into other peoples business disregarding the factual nature of any subject in hand. Tends to sport large ears of an elephants appearance and has absolutely so respect or consideration for others. This type of person is an enormous gossip and is never happy until they have ruined everyone else's lives. Don't ever confront a Jerns for they will take you off of their top 8 or write a myspace blog about you. Most of the time you can't tell if they are male or female.
Dude 1: "Hey, what the HECK is that?"
Dude 2: "Oh, that's a Jerns, man. You can never tell!"
"That was SUCH a Jerns move."
A type of person who does nothing wrong. never swears, litters or sins, Always smiling no matter what the occasion.
Jordan: Oh my god! you never litter! you're such a Kade!
similar to bi-polar, just with seven emotions...
sad, frusterated, depressed, angry, apathetic, quiet and pensive all at the same time. jealousy and suspicion often trigger the seven-polar state.
the straight girl alliance declared that jorge is the most seven-polar of the entire group... he's never happy anymore
Hair that's not straight.It's much more interesting than simple straight and boring.It can be long or short but ALWAYS fabulous.
Straight hair's pretty much just one kind...but God was graciously creative with us curly heads -Endless wiggly wiggles.Grogeous squiggles.Funky Spirals.Deck Waves.Sunny ringlets.Tossed knots.Lucious Circles.Hip curly fros.Cool Cowlicks.
NOTHING steals the show like curls.Eyes go right toward all that untamed mane.It's totally unique and never out the scene.Gloss it , toss it whatever...wear it with pride.
CurlBomb: "Whys that girl never happy with her curly hair and always shelling major moolah on irons , chemical treaments and all that anti-curl shit?"
DeckWiggle: "Cuz she has major self-acceptance issues and thinks what is sexy is what other people tell her.Prolly grew up watching the pornstar lot who spend an hour tortouring their poor hair into that pin-staright boredoom so they can fit convention better."
CurlBomb : "Why are we totally proud and happy with all that wild curl?"
DeckWiggle : "Cuz nothing can grab attention like a luscious curlbomb.We is self-accepted folk who is blessed with the rarity of curldom"
"In his hands her curls slowly came undone and then sprang back into their vine-like windings.....tendrils that teased him , gorgeous locks that brushed on his skin and made his breath run fast".
|28.||happy valentine's day from sugarboobs|
1. The deepness of your eyesmore...
2. Your smile
3. How shy/coy you can get
4. When you are changing and you get shy
5. Seeing you in a white t-shirt and shorts
6. Your stubbornness
7. Your financial astuteness
8. How you stick to your word
9. Your values
10. You know that life can be unfair
11. Your intelligence
12. You can bring whatever the situation requires
13. You’re electronic and technology savvy
14. Your kindness
15. How gentle you can be
16. When you "begin" something, how you stick with it
17. Your maturity
18. Your commitment to your work
19. Your sensibility
20. How you "saved" yourself for that one special woman
21. You don't take things for granted
22. You realize that in life things are not "free"; one must work for them/themselves
23. You love movies (even the occasional weekend morning movie!)
24. You trust me with your body when we make love
25. Your awareness of worldly events
26. You have no time for nonsense or deceit
27. How when I come over you always straighten up your room (at least put it under the desk in an organized manner!)
28. That you are in touch with your feelings
29. Your hugs
30. Your kisses
31. How little children are drawn to you
32. You honor your parents
33. Your ability to relate to kids
34. Your kindness when my parents have needed help with things
35. How I can depend on you if a crisis comes up (car towed)
36. Your hot lips!
37. Your big nose!
38. Your faithfulness
39. Your soft, yet strong, hands...