Jane : Yeah ...I Like it .Will u stop stalking me now Joe?
Joe : NOOOOOO
The collection of Ne-Yo's are popular among young, usually mainstreamer people who are frequent followers of popular music.
2) A boring singer, no different than the rest of this waste that is played on the radio. Some compared him to Michael Jackson which is a fucking insult because Michael Jackson was a child prodigy and a legend. Someone shoot Ne-Yo.
3) A person who so badly wants to be like Usher Raymond.
4) A tax right-off.
Mom: We're having fried Ne-Yo with coleslaw!
2) Shawquaniqua Tequila Alize: Girl, I'm gon' buy that new Ne-Yo album! He is the MJ of 2007! And he is sexy as fuck!
Fanaye: MJ of 2007? Go cut your wrists. And you need to listen to real music. This is recyclable goods.
3) Jason gets on my nerves dressing like an R&B superstar 24/7 and randomly busting out dance moves when you least expect. He is such a Ne-Yo!
4) During the Feb/March 2006 tax season, 60% of Ne-Yo's were sent to the government.