1. An interjection to convey one's respect for a person, a video game, or a place.
2. A slang word used to signify concurrence, or ackowledgement.
1. "So liek I was playing Metroid and it's like total nbayng!"
2. "I'm liek, goin' to teh store."
1. A slang term thought to have been developed by a British-Japanese student at the University of Toronto Schools in Ontario. Commonly interpreted as a synonym for noob.
2. A conjunction of the slang terms noob and ayng.
"I was out, like, pwning some noobs, and then I was like, NBAYNG!"