The loud sound generated by the rapid oscillation of the anal sphincter which is a direct result of the expulsion of a considerable volume of intestinal gas at great force which causes an overwhelming aroma of nauseating proportion.
"Grotee let a furp go and, man, you could feel the ground shake, and afterward, damn, I almost vomited."
When u have mildew between ur thighs
"the sight of you is nauseating, but i love you! u have mildew between ur thighs, like a fungal jungle"
1. The rate at which new employees vacate a given job or company, based on dissatisfaction with bad work conditions.
2. The rate at which a person's previous meal vacates his or her stomach, based on the intensity of their vomitting.
3. The rate at which a man's semen vacates his testicles, prostate, and Cowper's glands, based on the intensity of masturbation.
All: Yale's MBA program postulates the "Churn Rate Paradigm" as:
Client's churn rate = k(worker's stomach churn rate) = k(new worker's churn rate)
The intervariable relation is proportional and geometric.
1. The new-employee churn rate at my previous job was really high.
2. The work itself was nauseating. I would vomit at least twice a day. On high traffic days, employee stomach churn rate was even higher.
3. It was a mopping job at a sperm bank/peep show/gay brothel (delete as appropriate). For some reason, I always ended up with the highest clientele churn rate. I hated that job. I'm going back to Taco Bell.
1. n the action of attacking the enemymore...
2. adj of an offensive substitute for inoffensive terminology; "`nigger' is a dysphemistic term for `African-American'"
3. adj unpleasant or disgusting especially to the senses; "offensive odors"
4. adj morally offensive; "an unsavory reputation"; "an unsavory scandal"
5. adj causing anger or annoyance; "offensive remarks"
6. adj for the purpose of attack rather than defense; "offensive weapons"
7. adj violating or tending to violate or offend against; "violative of the principles of liberty"; "considered such depravity offensive against all laws of humanity"
8. adj causing or able to cause nausea; "a nauseating smell"; "nauseous offal"; "a sickening stench"
Synonyms: abhorrent, abusive, antipersonnel, assault(a), assaultive, attack(a), attacking(a), charnel, creepy, detestable, disgustful, disgusting, distasteful, dysphemistic, foul, ghastly, ghoulish, hideous, hit-and-run, horrid, horrific, incursive, insulting, invading, invasive, loathly, loathsome, maraudi...
Causing one to regurgitate; sickening, nauseating.
A movie about murder can be detailed and even graphic without being barfogenic.
|34.||show your boobs|
A community on Livejournal that features many fat and ugly women getting naked and posting pictures of their disgusting breats.
Also contains a plethora of men posting photos of their penises; which are usually small and/or misshapen.
While there is about a 10% margin of hot women who post here, the majority are either extremely obese or extremely ugly. Or both.
No one can tell these people how disgusting they are, due to the community rule of "positive comments only", so many horny/ugly/deperate men comment that these girls are beautiful, thus inspiring them to become inflated in the ego and post more nauseating photos.
That last girl who posted in "show your boobs" was a total butterface!
If her nipples were eyes, she'd be watching the floor all the time!
See also Ann Coulter. Her vitriolic hatred of all who oppose white christian dominance is nauseating and she is one of the many people who make me ashamed of labelling myself as conservative.
Some sample quotes from this 'lady':
"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."
"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."
"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
And on and on and on.