1. A popular term used to describe a weed smoking time created by the waldos because they always smoked at 4:20. it has spread into a code for smoking and now April 20th has been established as national pot smoking day
2. A number usually found between 419 and 421.
3. A police code for a homicide
4. (April 20th) Hitlers birthday
1. hey man its 420, time to smoke!!!
2. hey man i just counted to 420!!!!
3. -guy gets killed- (cop): WE GOT A 420!!!
4. hey man its the H-mans B-day, lets go heil and celebrate
A word pot smokers and stoners use to describe April 20th also called 420, now known as national pot-smoking day.
"What are your plans for the holidaze?"
"Man come over I bought like a pound of weed to celebrate."
"Dude we were so high on 420"
"I know we smoke like 10 blunts!"
"Shiiiiitt we did...I love the holidaze."
the day bob marley died and to pay repsect and to remember him it was named 'national pot smoking day'.
"dude, its 420. lets go smoke some pot"
NATIONAL POT SMOKING DAY MAN.
people keep trying to find the origin for this most sacred of celebrations.. but i say:
Its an excuse to smoke a Fucking lot of pot!
so stop asking questions and just
its 4:20 man
time to seshh
this was the best day to be born on! especially when your named after the month too.national pot smoking day is celebrated all day long with birthday cake to ease the munchies. plus you get to hang out with all of your friends and smoke, smoke, smoke!
420...april 20th, a day of enjoyment and pure euphoria. This is National Pot Smoking day, but it's not recognized by the government. The term was once used to just be a incognito way to make toke plans. But incognito it is no more...either way, "celebrate we will for life is short but sweet for certain"
time: "it's 4:20, spark it up!"
date: "its 4-20, pack it up, roll it up, spark it up...just blaze!"
April 20, 2006 Urban Word of the Day
420, indeed, was thought of years ago as the time of day some people got together to smoke pot. Now it is used as code for "Let's go get high." Also, some people consider it to be April 20th that is "National Pot Smoking Day."
I prefer all of the above.
Dude, 420, let's go.