2. (n) A police officer, usually undercover, with the job of arresting people for the illegal use of any drug. See pig
3. (n) A parent, neighbor, or peer who voluntarily files a police report concerning the illegal drug use of an individual. See asshole
4. (n) Someone who gains pleasure out of spying on someone, reporting their wrongdoings to superiors (bosses, police, etc...), and snickers when that someone suffers (from loss of job, being grounded, jail time, etc...).
5. (n) In general, an ill-wishing, prying, and altogether disrespectful member of society. See bottom feeder
6. (v) To voluntarily file a police report, or to falsify nuisances, with the intent of having legal and/or criminal actions taken on an individual for illegaly using drugs
7. (v) In general, the act of peeping and telling with the intent of having someone punished.
2. "Yo, look at that quiet, nosy kid with the backpack on. He must be a fucking narc"
Kid 1: Dude, what happened after I left?
Kid 2: The 5-0 busted this bitch up
Kid 1: Why did they come?
Kid 2: I bet old Mrs. Shriner thought there was too much noise again. We didn't even have the stereo on!
Kid 1: You should've had the party somewhere else. You know what a fuckin narc she is.
Kid 2: Yeah, because of that fucking bitch I lost my scholarship and got a minor in consumption.
4. Simon's younger sister saw him sneak out after 10 and told her parents. Simon was grounded for a week, and his sister proved herself as a top-ranking narc.
5. John Ashcroft is a classic example of a narc.
6. We shouldn't have given that geek dank and hennesse. He just went home and narced on us all.
7. Bitch, stop narcing!
2. Those people in their early twenties who work on school campuses and whose only purpose is to inform teachers when students have done something wrong. They are usually seen riding golf-carts, staring off into space, chatting it up on walking-talkies,and generally acting as if they have something important and relevent that they are doing when, in fact, they are completely useless.
2. The stupid Narc almost ran me off the sidewalk and then had the nerve to yell at me because I was on the grass!
This word is often confused with nark. Nark is British and Australian slang for
(i) noun: a police informer, or more widely, anyone who reports illegal or anti-social activities to any authorities.
(ii) verb: to annoy, to irritate,
"That guy just asked me for money for a cup of coffee"
"Cup of coffee? He's a junky, he wants his narcs."
Therefore a narc is anyone who gets angry in this manner.
"I hope my woman doesn't narc me for stinking like booze."
"My woman is a narc/narcker."