Man she's too popular and too good! Amazing how many votes she gets for Mtv's TRL.
She's amazing, she can sing. It's a great song really GET IT. Her hits keep coming Why not, so yesterday, come clean, our lips our sealed and now FLY. She's the best, screw the rest! Out of those hits, 4 out 5 were number one's and So Yesterday was retired from the chart 'cause it was so good! F**k all you haters SHE'S NUMBER ONE, get use to it, she's the best! SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :)
Translation: I like Hilary Duff. She is an attractive young woman. I don't enjoy the music of other artists (because I'm a tree-hugging teenybopper pussy)
1) A person who is new to a game
2) A person who, regardless of experience, lacks the skill or copmetence to be competitive in a certain game
3) Someone who tends to whine or complain when being beaten at a game - often done by accussing more skilled opponents of hacking
4) One who may talk trash, claiming to be elite at a game, only to be beaten down by a better player, or will turn down any games when challenged by better players.
1) To act or behave in the way that a n00b would
2) Behaving as if lacking experience, skill or knowledge
NOTE: Can be used with a number of connotations. Often is used mockingly or in a manner of jesting. Other times is used seriously, but is often considered a brainless or weak insult when used alone as a supposed malicious insult. Is generally considered rude and deragatory unless a person is displaying disregard and general apathy towards other players - in this case, skill may be a non-factor (see definitions 3 and 4).
See also n00bed, n00bie, and newbie
This n00b just charges in at the enemies and gets owned in the first 10 seconds of the game.
v. Look at this guy n00bing it up - I've never seen anyone die so fast, so often.
"Elite" gamer: lololol ur a n00b u suk lolol pwned get sum skilz nub fag
Normal player: Uhhh....what?
The word 'newb' is sometimes confused with this term - 'newb' standing for 'new beginner'. Whereas a n00b means one of two common terms.
1) A new member who is acting stupidly.
2) A member who is acting stupidly, regardless of level and/or experience.
2) "Wow, that guy's been here for 4 years and he still acts like a n00b."