A movie cliché in which a black man with apparently supernatural powers mysteriously appears, helps the white man in trouble get through his problems for no reward, and then cheerfully leaves the story altogether.
Legend of Bagger Vance.
The Green Mile.
Manic cartoon from the weebls website. Might even replace the Crazy Frog in my level of affection. Has incredibly clever tricks involving disappearing cows and pigeon sawing whilst mysteriously living 4th dimentionally in shopping aisles of Ragu or beans
Seriously wacked, you dont need to be stoned to enjoy this - well actually you do, even tho he is ten times more slick than the last time you saw him....
* sung in pythonesque tone*
You might think his new trick is sick
Sawing a pigeon in half with a stick
Similar to "abra-cadabra", but pertaining to "black magic".
A keyword or operative phrase that makes it work -- like a light switch.
Look out for the boom. You might even want to duck and cover (yo' ass).
Don your stunna glasses and watch for something mysteriously magical to follow.
Also used as ejaculative exclamation meaning, "lo and behold", "check it out", disappear, bitch! or "it's my birthday". Sometimes accompanied by two snaps of the finger, swinging the hand high left, then right (or any other alternative fancy gesture).
LEON: "So I's walkin' down discreet, and NIGGACADABRA !! A whole book of gift coupons for Popeye's just fell from the skies right be fo my eyes."
TONY: " I was laying on my bunk reading the Bible, when my celly, Tyrone blurted out, 'NIGGACADABRA !!'. Hellz! Next thing I know I'm bent over, face down and penetrated. Aarrghhhh!! Help me, Momba!"
Li'L PEEPS: "Momma, I want "NIGGACADABRA !!" (breakfast cereal for strong magicians)."
1. A man with a big penis.
2. the art of producing illusions as entertainment by the use of sleight of hand, deceptive devices, etc.;
legerdemain; conjuring: to pull a rabbit out of a hat by magic.
3. the art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of incantation or various other
techniques that presumably assure human control of supernatural agencies or the forces of nature.
Compare contagious magic, imitative magic, sympathetic magic.
4. the use of this art: Magic, it was believed, could drive illness from the body.
5. the effects produced: the magic of recovery.
6. power or influence exerted through this art: a wizard of great magic.
7. employed in magic: magic spells; magic dances; magic rites.
8. mysteriously enchanting; magical: magic beauty.
9. of, pertaining to, or due to magic.
10. producing the effects of magic; magical: a magic touch.
11. A guy every woman wants; he just got it the Magic.
12. Someone who rule at life.
Kathleen: I miss my ex he had the Magic. Noone beats him in bed just thinking about the things we used to do in bed makes me soaking wet.
Jackie: Give him a call right now and tell him you miss him. Not everyday you meet a guy who has the Magic.
See 11. A guy every woman wants; he just got it the Magic.
1. (noun) the magical fairy who brings weed, often mysteriously or without explanation.
2. (verb) To jingle the testicles of a man, esp. a gay one, much like one would jingle those of a cricket (Note: it is important to gently but lovingly stroke a cricket's genitals to maximize the insect's pleasure).
hand job weed fairy stroke marijuana ballsack
1. Stoner A: Dude, when I woke up this morning it seems like my dime bag had tripled in size!
Stoner B: Dude, it looks like Jiminy Jingle paid you a motherfuckin' visit.
2. I went to the bathroom during Musical Theater Night at Sydney's Ass Shaking Palace and there were like eight guys getting jiminy jingled in the restroom!
Chymes= magical mystical and Canada's finest whiskey
On April 17 the knights of the chymes table joined together and encouraged others to chyme in by drinking a famous chyme and top cola or chyme and mountain top. during the day one may notice such things such as chymes day miracles where teachers mysteriously cancel class for the sake of it.
Overall Chymes day is to celebrate the god created whiskey that is so great. chymeing out
mark drank chymes so he must be chymeing in on chymes day