1. Adding a bunch of friends, who will NEVER talk to you! Nor can you keep up with them.
2. Seeing a bunch of emo's talk about their day and saying their lives suck! In other words, get stereotypical about it.
3. Look at almost everyones bad taste in music!
4. Emo's that aren't emos at all!
5. A bunch of preps from school you hate and you get to cuss them out without them knowing! But don't post your real name or they will find you.
6. See many women whoring themselves!
7. Alot of bad quality pictures that people will practically at gunpoint make you comment on!
8. Notice how it's copying other sites such as YouTube or Facebook!
So sign up today!
lyke omg, you're so f*cking cool now
omfg! rofl - I'm finally more POPULAR than that n00b kate !!!one!!111!!on
omg! lmao- I'm finally POPULAR!!!
Main page of MySpace
it has become an epidemic
be cautined: it is addictive
(pshhht. i encourage you hack into the site and change it to myspace, a place for scene whores)
You eventually deleted your account because you decided you want to graduate high school with some dignity.
Do yourself a favor. Delete your MySpace.
Myspace itself is a sad thing indeed. You can friend thousands of people that you rarely talk to, comment on their boring, whiny, upper middle-class lives, and attempt to find a fellow myspace emo boy/girl to date/cyber. Most myspace victims never do meet their online friends and sadly, drop out of school to combat the Myspace addiction.
Myspace emo boy: **BONER'D!**