One of many things:
1- The inevitable cause for the complete disregard and obliteration of real human one-on-one, in person interaction . Because people actually pass this shit off as communication and pressure you into getting one or else they claim you won’t get full insight into their warped lives, you’re not hip and you’ll face being debarred from their life because you don’t care enough if you won’t get one. A fucking handicap for all you fucks to lazy or too self-absorbed in your bohemian “fuck what the world thinks CUZ IT’s so 2toally MY lIfE!” to get off your computer and tell that to people in their fucking faces. A place where people have no problem telling strangers and their “online buds” more about themselves then they tell people they’ve known for years. Where they post more information about themselves than anyone cares to read….I mean you’re like less than an inch away from revealing your fucking thong size and that’s only cause your shitty camera has a fuckhole lens that didn’t quite capture the tag on it clearly. Mostly a place to let your arrogance bleed on to the world wide web and still have the disgust to bitch and moan about insignificant events in your life that you claim make your life suck despite the fact that you’re always partying and living a decadent RAWK STAR lifestyle as your fugly pics and blogs point to it. A place where you clearly get THAT persons point of view of themselves…everyone paints themselves to be this super cool, nice person…which is total bullshit…. Hey, be honest and admit you’re a cunt. It’s always, “Poor me…so-and-so is being a bitch and I don’t know why…why have they changed so much...I didn’t even do anything, I’m perfect….” Like you never get mad at people and wished they’d get hit by a 18-wheeler bursting in flames. Then there’s those who hate everyone and ANGST.ANGST.ANGST. Hate everyone and go against “societies standards” and really believe that only their opinion counts and hate “close-minded” people. You hate “close-minded” people but don’t want to hear out anyone else’s opinion but your own? Riiiight….. Oh, and if you’re so against society and against conformity and trends…..WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON MYSPACE? Do you live in a box?! Do you like don’t know that like ‘Oh My GAWD’ everyone and their grandma has one now ?! Myspace = a total compost heap of total decaying bullshit…much like what comes out of world leaders to give you an idea.
2- A complete waste of time in all known possible meanings of that concept. Highly addictive whether you have one or not…..and I have yet to discover why. Also known as internet cocaine and well on it’s way to make it’s own sanctuary with “Myspacian” as the religion and Tom as the God. Cause all those other religions are SO last century.
3- A stalker haven as you morons post anything and everything about you. And your moron friends are no help leaving behind a trail of clues to what time and what “hot nightclub/event” you’ll be “hittin’ up”. Then after you’ve been harassed or some nosy ass you don’t want to read your shit hits up your page; you decide to make your fucking page private as to tell the world… “My sHitz is exclusive V.I.P. friends only.” Oh really? Then do your friends a favor and take all that “about me” horseshit off your page cause they should know that by now….that way it will reduce the load time. And if you’re such a badass and can take on the world...and more importantly could give two shits about what the world thinks…. What have you got to hide? Reality CHECK: Don’t think so highly of yourself…. YOU egotistical, stuck-up, snobbish FUCKHOLE ASSHAT. No one gives a fuck about you or your whorish ‘oh so trendy’ lifestyle.
4- And last but not least…a ridiculous unwritten list of prerequisites that will induct you into the myspace hall of idiots. That are but not limited to:
- Lots and lots of futile pictures of you and your posse that will mostly likely freeze up my goddamn computer due to overkill and everyone in these pictures is referred to as “hot” or “sexy”….uh,….no. You should really use those things on either side of your nose.
- An excessive, unnecessary list of everything that makes up what is you as a person. Consists of dill hole crap like, “I’m very social and very open-minded.” “I love to meet new people…I’m so NICE! I love to hang out with my buds and hit up the town and/or a vast number of other “fun” things to do. My friends are the best in the world… I would like totally die without them cause they understand me.”
- All claim to “hate drama”…. “fake people” and “BiTChes That B TaLkIN SHit!” Will have shit like... “HaTe All U WaNT…UR just JEalous cuz UR LiFe is SOOOO LamE!” Uh, yeah retard if you didn’t give a shit you’d ignore it and wipe your ass with it without even bring it up. Like you don’t talk shit about people behind their backs and make fun of the those YOU consider inferior. Give me a fucking break.
- Have lists of every movie that they’ve seen in their entire life and every music act that comes off the top of their head. What they do in “General” is the same…I just wish someone would have the balls to say “Takes frequent shits after meals and farts like a pig.” Now THAT’S realistic.
- Embedded music videos and YouTube crap you didn’t ask to see. But if it’s interesting it will trick you on to staying on their page for more than 5 seconds. BE CAUTIOUS!!
- Pointless Surveys and Quizzes that get old after you’ve seen more than 10 pages…. I don’t care that you prefer Strawberries over Watermelon, want to visit Italy, think fast food is gross, won’t cry at funerals cause that’s life and you’re a heartless shit, want to die in your sleep and hate your 3rd grade teacher cause she molested you. Or that you’re 90% slutty, that your name means “BULLCOCK” in some non-existent language and that you resemble some whore off a reality show. You’re friends should know that by now if you’re so fucking close and if I wanted to know….I’d be your friend and find out the old fashion way…when people still talked to people in person. Not to mention that even if you present it like your way is the only way…it really doesn’t affect the life of those around you.
- Have some sort of ‘scene’ going on. And this scene will be projected as if it’s the RIGHT and ONLY way to live your life… if not you’re boring and a LOsEr! The most common one is the “party scene” where these people flaunt their abilities to drink excessive, dress and dance like sluts but lack the balls to wear the badge of “alcoholic and wanton” proudly. There’s nothing wrong with it so wear the badge proudly and stop lying to yourself. You hate “fake people” remember?
- All have the same fucking quotes on their blatant pages. And they try to pass this shit off as the staple quotes for our generation. Pseudo-New Age Shit for Party-goers. “Tomorrow’s Never Promised!” “Life’s Too Short For Regrets!” “Love living like there’s no tomorrow!” “Living life to DA fullest!” Or some variation of the above. Tomorrow’s never promised, eh? Well, I hope you fall flat on your face after you log off your stupid myspace for the 85475847593875 time today. I doubt you know the real meaning of these quotes…they weren’t written for you to justify your crapass lifestyle. Again, a effort to pass off their life as the ‘correct way’ to live.
- Must have at least 200+ friends to be cool.
Verdict :MYSPACE IS A STINKER OF A WEBSITE.
Like ZOMG....myspace TOTALLY RAWKS! Look at all my 234,567 pics, 1,000,000 friends and my lifestyle is like the best on the face of the world! Like live with no regrets and like there's no tomorrow!!!
You know those freaks that used to only come out at night? Yeah, they're on the web now and they brag about how many friends they have. They're all ugly, emo, fat, disgusting, 14-year-old whores who do those famous camera-trick-shot-things to make themselves look more fabulously slutty than they really are so people like Brian Peppers can kidnap them and molest them. Not his fault, though, they asked for it for being so whorish. Most don't change facial expressions. All are stupid and deserve to die. Except for Joe Don Baker. He's cool. When dealing with a hordes of myspace junkies it's a good idea to bring your own weapons. Be sure to use caution around myspace addicted whores, your safety is not guaranteed. I've only done this once before.
Myspace turdburglar: "Lol, I have 9,344,323 friends on myspace!"
Sane Person: "O rly?"
Myspace turdburglar: "Ya rly, you should sign up for a myspace!"
Sane Person: "Why should I sign up for yourspace when I have my own personal space. Your stupidity is leaking into it. BEGONE!" *PUNCH*
Myspace turdburglar (with a broken nose): "OW! I'm gonna write a nasty blog about you and have my elevendy-billion friends comment on how you're a pansy because you don't have a myspace."
Sane Person: "I thought you said you had 9,344,323 friends."
Myspace turdburglar (with a broken nose): "I'm sure more people want to be friends since I last logged in three minutes ago." *leaves to write angry blog*
Sane Person: "Turd Burglar. I hope he eats a bag of hell."
Joe Don Baker: Where can I find me some bacon, butter, pancakes, steak, eggs, cheese, fries, cheesy fries, pizza, beer, hamburgers, butter, chili dogs, chili-cheese fries, fried chicken, waffles, corn dogs, an orange covered, with some beer and more butter?
A versatile 'space' on the web, where any person can create a brief representation of themself. This privilidge if abused, because being deceitful is so easy, but what can you expect from the internet?
Myspace offers a huge confidence boost for those that are "hot" and didn't know it. Provided is a great way to write one's thoughts and feelings out, and then get feedback from anyone all over the world.
Myspace can be used to meet people and upgrade your understanding of the world, but many incompetant people simply write nothing of any substance and post a picture. I wish there was a seperate service called boringspace for them.
All around, myspace is what you make of it, whether that be a stalker source or an information hub.
J.M. - "Please explain hang gliding to me. I have always admired people who soar over my head, but I don't know what it takes for me to start the sport.
Updraft - "First of all, it is incredible! The feeling of floating on air cannot be explained by anything but the actual experience. I suggest that you find a small club with a beginner hill. After a few practic trys and getting the feel for your glider, you can try something really exciting. Good luck!
Basically, a completely pointless community website, but WARNING, it's highly addictive. Tom, the Creator, is the equivalent of a god to serious myspacers. There are always countless chain-bulletins about bullshit things. There's the occasional one that makes sense, until you get to the bottom where it says "REPOST IN 5 SECZ OR ELSE U WILL HAV BAD LUCK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!" or something similiar.
When you first join, its fun. After a while, it becomes a popularity contest, in which you add people just for the sake of having 'friends'. However, there is the occasional person who has a whole bunch of rules like 'Don't repost a bulletin every 5 fucking minutes or I won't add you!' or 'DuNt tYiPe lYkK dDiSz' like they're all that and a bag of skittles.
And then, after about two months, you realize that there's really no point at all. But by then, your probably too far gone to stop. Then again, its given many people a boost in their social lives. Yippee
omgzzzz lyk comment my new pixxx!!!
ii lovve yeww <333: omfg i love you!! you are so freakin sexiiii like omg lets chyll ! blahblahblahblah comment bac or else bitch! like l-o-l
The only thing that is more addicting than drugs.
Wow, Joe has about 19,000 friends and he's only had myspace for about a month. What a fucking MySpace whore.
Myspace is a hard word to define on so many level's,many claim the addiction to myspace is the natural urge for human attention and that is is the perfect outlet for people who crave attention.Sigmund Freud,if here were alive today would definately include a case study on the nature of this website.Freud then would proceed to set up an account for his case study and himself would fall prey to the addiction,eventually adding people like Albert Einstein,Marie Curie to his top 8 list,he soon would abandon his work and focus on the social aspects of myspace for himself personally,he would eventually post blogs,post one picture of himself just for vanity sake and proceed to check his laptop every hour or so to see if any girls did "brainy guys",after severe disapointment Freud decides that the only alternative is to abandon his elitist ways and become trendy in the Myspace ways,He add garage bands to his friends list,posts picture comments to Marie Curie in provocative outfits and even manages to score a fat chick from myspace.Freud then realizes soon after,that he could have done the same thing in real life,exept listening to a garage band,he could go listen to a big name band at a real concert,and instead of the fat chick from myspace who leaves him 50 comments a day,he could have easily just walked up to a hot chick in real life and ask for her number and feel more satisfied than anything he could have done through myspace.
The Morale of this boring story is,Anyone intell...
an amazingly addivtive "place for friends". most of your friends had one so you thought it would be cool to join also, while doing this you take pictures of your half-haked self in front of a bathroom mirror. after having myspace for about a month you realize that you tend to check it every 5 minutes. Myspace allows you to put different "display names" that are on top of you default picture. only losers on myspace change their display name along with the picture. Myspace has "whore trains" something that allows you to have as many friends as you please by posting pointless bullitens. Myspace claims to be a great way to meet friends, but it is more like a great way to meet stalkers. Alot of people add friends just for the sake of having more friends than the other person. Also when you first join myspace, you have your first friend who is Tom--you will initially think he is a stalker but no he is just the creator.
Don't get a myspace its too addictive. You can easily meet a stalker there.
a. A place for little teenagers to take slutty pics of themselves in nothing but their underwear and then post captions that say things like "omg, i'm so fat" or "omg, i'm sooo pretty" when what they need to be doing is playing in traffic. b. a place for big kids to go on and see who can get 25,253,322.2 friends first and where conceited people are most often the ones that post bulletins that consist of "New Pics" or "Leave Comments" or any combination of the two
20 Rules of MySpace
#15- Those of you with 25 million friends, get real, everyone hates you, there is no way you can keep up with that many friends.