Members are usually titled as Myspacers.
* There are 20 forums with many different subforums.
* There are around 300,000 topics in the main site forums.
* A total of 3 million forum posts as of this typing.
* There are around 200,000 groups.
* There are around 60 million group forum posts.
* There are 5 new posts every second.
* There are over 10 million profiles inside Myspace. (as of March 11, 2005)
lyke omg, you're so f*cking cool now
omfg! rofl - I'm finally more POPULAR than that n00b kate !!!one!!111!!on
omg! lmao- I'm finally POPULAR!!!
Main page of MySpace
This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.
it has become an epidemic
be cautined: it is addictive
(pshhht. i encourage you hack into the site and change it to myspace, a place for scene whores)
Girl2: "Yeah...fucking stalker..."
You eventually deleted your account because you decided you want to graduate high school with some dignity.
Do yourself a favor. Delete your MySpace.
Myspace itself is a sad thing indeed. You can friend thousands of people that you rarely talk to, comment on their boring, whiny, upper middle-class lives, and attempt to find a fellow myspace emo boy/girl to date/cyber. Most myspace victims never do meet their online friends and sadly, drop out of school to combat the Myspace addiction.
Myspace emo boy: **BONER'D!**