Instructions on how to create the my space pose:
1. Position or hold your webcam above you so that it is pointed down at you from a high angle.
2. Look up at the camera with your eyes without lifting your head, because otherwise you will not be accepted by your peers if you use your neck.
3. Don't smile. This rule MUST be obeyed. Extra points if you look upset or woeful.
4. Take the photo, then make it black and white on your photo editor.
5. Post it and watch your popularity boom.
Myspace poses can also be found on similar networking sites such as bebo and msn.
ironically on the website myspace, almost every user has this same pose.
-eyes looking upward not toward camera
-arm in an awdward position: elbow out, peace sign directed to ones own side of face.
-pucker up lips