A sound or a word for a kiss. Also the beginning of the laugh mwah ha ha ! ! ! ! Usually used on msn.
I love u so much xxxx mwah! xxxx
the paticular sound that a fretless bass guitar makes when played.
This bass has a great mwah sound!
word of the day: January 21, 2005
The sound of a quick kiss when voice is also used.Also the sound of lips smacking in a kissing motion... MWAH.. especially expressive over distances of 10+ metres...one of the nicest sounds, very flirty!
blowing a kiss to a friend over distance..
The sound of a "great big kiss"
Courtesy of the Shangri-La's"
"Gonna walk right up to him
Give him a great big kiss
Tell him that I love him
Tell him that I care
Tell him that I'll always be there!"
(look it up on youtube, because they won't allow a link)
the sound of a kiss often used in internet chat or on the phone often used in a flirty way.
bye baby see you soon.. mwah!
an online kiss (the sound a kiss would make)
bye babe, mwah love ya!
To make a kissing noise without actually
I love you but I gotta run. See you later. Mwah
1. The sound made when pecking someone on the lips.
2. The word said when kissing someone quickly on either the lips or the cheek, or anywhere else for that matter.
3. Said over online chatrooms, emails, text messages, phonecalls, etc to symbolise a kiss.
1. ::Mwah:: Jonny kissed Jane on the lips.
2. 'Mwah' Jane said as she kissed Jonny.
3. 'Love you, mwah!' Jonny typed in an IM to Jane.