A person that should just not talk but talks anyway.
Usually blabs on about how great they are or about how much they know, nad more than likely it is all bullshit.
This type of person is the type of person than you can try to walk away from while they are talking and they have no idea that you are trying to leave.
"Did you hear the bullshit Johnny was spewing today, what a fucking mute that guy is, I wish he would go drop on his head."
To quickly hit the button which mutes the ring and/or vibration on your cell. Used when your phone goes off when it should not. Also, a term used when a person you do not wish to speak to calls and you quickly make the phone stop ringing.
That loser called me last night again, I will mute him until he gets the hint.
1. noun. A term referring to a mute person, someone suffering from muteness, a speech disorder which some individuals have. For one or more reasons, they are unable to speak out without the help of certain utilities.
2. verb. A verb describing the action to (usually) disable the sound on something, like a television, as well as disabling someone from communicating, for example in chat channels on the Internet.
1. That person over there is mute, he is unable to talk.
2. Please mute the sound on the television for a moment, I am talking on the phone.
2. Do you remember that person from the chat yesterday who kept spam
ming obscene words? I believe she was muted by a moderator.
So drunk that you cant talk properly, making you "mute". An Australian term used by yobbos and bogans.
"Mate, im bloody mute, hand me another Vb".
The button on the remote that stops the television's speakers from producing sound although they still use power.
It's safer for the speakers to turn down the volume than to use the mute.
short for mutual
i love you man.
Someone who displays the characteristics of being a mute, but are fully capable of talking, they just dont because they:
1. are shy
2. have nothing to say
3. hate everyone around them and are slowly plotting their peer's destruction
Dude 1: hey kid wassup?
Dude 1: What, are you mute?
Dude 2: Yea, he's 'mute'
Dude 1: Really? He cant talk?
Dude 2: I said he's 'mute', not mute.
Dude 1: ... wuh?
Dude 2: Y'know, 'mu-, wait, i'll just text you it.
Dude 1 (receives text): OH
A malapropos of the word "moot" but used similarly. The individual using the word in this fashion believes that "moot" is pronounced "mute" and that it indicates a point is invalid because it cannot be heard. These individuals may be from the American Mid-West states.
"We won't be discussing that topic in the meeting so your point in mute