Most commonly practiced with the arm muscles, particularly the biceps, triceps, and shoulders.
1. Looking upon flexed muscles in admiration, as one would do at a bodybuilding contest.
2. A routine of rubbing, caressing, and/or squeezing flexed muscles.
2a. If it's performed in an erotic manner, it might include licking and/or kissing flexed muscles.
3. The enjoyment of feeling your own muscles while you flex them, and admiring their shape.
2. My gym partner is very eager for our daily routine of mutual muscle-worship.
1. The admiration of muscles.
2. Feeling the tightness and strength of a particular muscle (biceps, triceps, etc.)
Similar to body-worship, but the person being worshipped is flexing his muscles. It's usually not as sexual as body-worship because it's focused mainly on how strong and defined a particular muscle feels; although many people do get aroused by this.
Usually performed by the person who loses in a contest of strength.